Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Lebanon (Info, Updates & Live Reports)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this match is being treated as a glorified friendly and Lebanon playing their B team, I would like us to experiment the youth players.

Sardar shouldn't play unless it's to come on in the last 10 minutes or so.. He isn't 100% fit and has the yellow card..
    I want Allahyar to play the full 90 to gain more experience. Hosseinzadeh should feature too.
    GK I would like to see our 3rd GK, but maybe give Abedz another chance to regain confidence.
    Mehdipour or Sarlak should start for us in CDM alongside Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      We don't know yet. For 2018 WC, FIFA did forgive yellow cards but not red cards (e.g. Saeid missed Morocco game due to a red card two-game suspension he picked up in Korea). My guess is that they will most probably forgive all yellows picked up during the qualifiers. We shall find out soon.
      I agree that we should not start Sardar. Definitely Allahyar and a younger team. Only bring in Sardar in minute 70 if we are still tied. There is a small chance Korea will tie in UAE considering a much higher motivation by UAE players.
      Go TM!
      We do know as per WC 2022 Preliminary Competition Regulations put out by FIFA

https://editorial.uefa.com/resources...covid19_1_.pdf

It says under rule 15 (1):

1. Single yellow cards and pending suspensions as a consequence of cautions
      received in different matches in the preliminary competition of the FIFA World
      Cup 2022™ are not carried over to the final competition. Pending match
      suspensions imposed as a result of a direct or an indirect red card in matches in
      the preliminary competition of the FIFA World Cup 2022™ are carried over to
      the final competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Lebanon will be playing with their B team as more than 7-8 players on the team won't play due to covid...

Iran should play some young bucks and still get a comfortable win...

I'd go:

Abedz

Esmailifar Majid Kanaani Milad

Ezatolahi Mehdipour Amiri

Hosseinzadeh Karim Allahyar

A good mix of youth and experience should still result in a 2 or 3-0 win at home
        I realy like your lineup! but I would give the goalkeepers 1 half each since winning the group doesnt matter and the pot b race is over for us no matter our result in this game.

I realy hope that we get Beira back in goal as our nr 1 goalie asap
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

According to varzesh 3 . This would be our line up (predicted)

----------------abedzadeh-------------
          moharami---kanani---hosseini----noorafkan
          ------------saeed---ahmadnoor---------
          gholizadeh---------------------------ARJ
          -----------------Amiri------------------
          ---------------Azmoun-------------------

then subs will be allahyar , torabi, ansarifard , Hosseinzadeh , esmalifar.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            According to varzesh 3 . This would be our line up (predicted)
            ----------------abedzadeh-------------
            moharami---kanani---hosseini----noorafkan
            ------------saeed---ahmadnoor---------
            gholizadeh---------------------------ARJ
            -----------------Amiri------------------
            ---------------Azmoun-------------------
            then subs will be allahyar , torabi, ansarifard , Hosseinzadeh , esmalifar.
            with this lineup we should beat a weakened Lebanon at least by 3 goals. Go TM Bax, i mean TM

However, it will be good also to test allayar by starting him instead of ARJ who is just recovered from Covid

Comment

People here really think he’s going to risk it in this game playing overrated youngsters, he’s already in trouble a bad performance here and he’s most likely gone. He needs to beat Lebanon by at least 2 goals and with a good performance. Hosseini will replace Shoja and Moharami will come back at RB. Amiri seems to have picked up an injury so he might play Sarlak and move Ahmad higher.

Comment

4-0 Iran, Azmoun with a brace. Skocic needs to leave after this game.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  4-0 Iran, Azmoun with a brace. Skocic needs to leave after this game.
                  Such a realistic outcome. Win 4-0 and qualify with 1 loss and be canned all in a single day. I think for your Skocic out prediction to come true he would need to lose by that score.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

3:0 Iran
                    Sko will stay , the whole system is bankrupt and they have no money.
                    Javeed Shahh and Death to the Islamic Republic

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Such a realistic outcome. Win 4-0 and qualify with 1 loss and be canned all in a single day. I think for your Skocic out prediction to come true he would need to lose by that score.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Syria, Lebanon, UAE and Iraq is not what we’ll face in the WC, in case you haven’t noticed.

We had 2 games that could test us, and Skocic made us look miserable in both games.
                      Oh and by the way that is S.korea i’m talking about, not a team like Germany or Brazil which is what we’ll face in the WC.
                      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Syria, Lebanon, UAE and Iraq is not what we’ll face in the WC, in case you haven’t noticed.

We had 2 games that could test us, and Skocic made us look miserable in both games.
                        Oh and by the way that is S.korea i’m talking about, not a team like Germany or Brazil which is what we’ll face in the WC.
                        Not to mention that he is using CQs team , Sko has not contributed anything to our football

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

A great lineup imo

This team couldve beat Korea

And good to see Beiro back in the lineup and no Hajsafi

Comment

Why is Azmoun playing????? If he gets a yellow card our world cup is screwed. Honestly, dumber than any lineup decision vs Korea

Comment

Working...
                              X