Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can only pick one: which TM player playing in Greece should still be invited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can only pick one: which TM player playing in Greece should still be invited?

We currentloy have three players playing in Greece (all at the same club: AEK Athens F.C.).

None of them are starters.

If only one of them should still be called up, who would you pick?

Choices:
    Milad Mohammadi
    Karim Ansarifard
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    none of the above

I pick Karim Ansarifard, but only marginally.
    Milad Mohammadi
    0%
    Karim Ansarifard
    0%
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    0%
    none of the above
    0%

The poll is expired.

Karim, the other two are just not good enough.

Milad has been in decline for years. He was fantastic for Genk, but has been on a downhill since then. I don't even know what happened to him.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

milad mohammadi

Comment

I dont really see the need for any of them.
        For forwards I think:
        Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Shahab, Alipour is a great set of options.

Milad and Hajsafi no need to expand on them. Not TM level and havent been for years actually.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I dont really see the need for any of them.
          For forwards I think:
          Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Shahab, Alipour is a great set of options.

Milad and Hajsafi no need to expand on them. Not TM level and havent been for years actually.
          To he honest...Karim and only if one of the above mentioned forwards are not available.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

If it was last year I would say Milad Mo . But this time is like his 3rd time that he didn't perform. He has totally lost it IMO.

So My Vote goes for Karim Ansarifard, only because he is well respected in the team and can calm the team. Karim is probably our third striker.

Comment

Easy choice - Karim Ansarifard. He should have been brought in a lot earlier today, he still offers a good boost in attack and we know has ice in his veins which is important for big matches. He also has the speed to play on the wing if needed, under CQ he did solid on the wings.
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 03-24-2022, 09:46 PM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not only Karim is 32 and doing poorly this season, but Skocic also apparently has no use for him. Maybe he can invite a forward he feels comfortable playing earlier than 87th min when he is down 0-2.

Comment

Karim because he's a strong voice in the locker room and well respected.. He can provide a good 10 minutes coming in late as the 3rd striker.

Comment

I vote Karim, because he can provide good passes in front of goal and score on pks.

Comment

Working...
                    X