This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Tell me the name of a national team coach who doesn't want to be a WC coach? Every coach wants to improve their resume otherwise they have failed at their job. He might do it for less but some coaches would do it for a lot more and leave us with nothing to show for it...aka Wilmots.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Thats what i am saying exactly, so dont make a big deal about getting 300k or 200k as the reward is coaching at the WC and many would do it. Especially when u have nothing much else on your resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      Thats what i am saying exactly, so dont make a big deal about getting 300k or 200k as the reward is coaching at the WC and many would do it. Especially when u have nothing much else on your resume.
      But it is a big deal. I bet you many members on this very forum make more than he does. Also being paid in Rial which today could be 250K and tomorrow could be worth $100k is a huge source of financial instability and stress.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We were lucky he took that deal though. Respect to him for that, no mather ones oppinion about his tactics.
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
          skocic will get 100% of support
          after the friendlies in sept IF HE IS STILL THERE?

tooleh khers jan plat form is all yours bud
          CAN YOU EXPLAIN why iraq utsal hc mke 250 k a year
          WHILE SKOCIC IS willing to coach top 25 ffa ranked team
          for 200k a year????
          Lol kateb jan, that support will not do any good. Its like saying we will support you then but now we hate you. Plus you know very well that even then and in the World Cup itself he will continue to be attacked. Cq fans will not let go until he is the head coach. Even if Skocic advances from the groups CQ fan boys will say just imagine if we had CQ even though we don't need to imagine we had him for 8 long years. Regarding Skocic's pay, it tells me that he is not short sighted and understands the honor to coach TM in a world cup is more important than money, it tells me he plays chess (figuratively). It tell me he is realistic and opportunistic. It tells me (if true) we got a fantastic deal. It tells me he is not a dalal. It does not tell me his worth, and it does not tell me he is worth less than someone making 30 million a year. After all so far he has done better than those making 30 million, and there are plenty of coaches in Iran who get paid millions but do not even have his resume and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Thank you Kateb jan for your future support. Doesn't the 200k a year have to do with our broke *ss federation and his lack of experience at this level? Remember that lack of experience is different than being bad. Zlatko Dalić had very little experience but led Croatia to second place in 2018 WC.
            BTW, I believe Skocic's salary was around $350K but is paid in Rial, and with Rial devaluation, it is like $200K now. You won't see him making a big fuss about that though.

his original contract WAS 350 MILLION TOMAN
            which at that time IT WAS 15K😄😄😄😂😂😂😂😂😂
            then he got a new contract at 200k still to be pay in rial😄😄😄😄

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              Lol kateb jan, that support will not do any good. Its like saying we will support you then but now we hate you. Plus you know very well that even then and in the World Cup itself he will continue to be attacked. Cq fans will not let go until he is the head coach. Even if Skocic advances from the groups CQ fan boys will say just imagine if we had CQ even though we don't need to imagine we had him for 8 long years. Regarding Skocic's pay, it tells me that he is not short sighted and understands the honor to coach TM in a world cup is more important than money, it tells me he plays chess (figuratively). It tell me he is realistic and opportunistic. It tells me (if true) we got a fantastic deal. It tells me he is not a dalal. It does not tell me his worth, and it does not tell me he is worth less than someone making 30 million a year. After all so far he has done better than those making 30 million, and there are plenty of coaches in Iran who get paid millions but do not even have his resume and experience.
              after sept friendlies if he is still the coach
              i will support him ALL THE WAY TILL END OF THE WC.
              then will make decision base on his wc performance .
              BUT
              UNTIL SEPT FRIENDLIES WILL DO WHAT EVER POSSIBle
              TO GET HIM REPLACE.

unfortunately our team melli is door mat
              for these unqualified coaches .

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Tell me the name of a national team coach who doesn't want to be a WC coach? Every coach wants to improve their resume otherwise they have failed at their job. He might do it for less but some coaches would do it for a lot more and leave us with nothing to show for it...aka Wilmots.

I agree with all your points here. Him taking the job for so cheap while we were in the gutter is courageous

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  I agree with all your points here. Him taking the job for so cheap while we were in the gutter is courageous
                  ozone is therapiest...he knows what exactly say TO MAKE PEOPLE AGREE WITH HIM

Comment

Therapist is part of my job I'm also a professor so people must listen to what I say or they fail lolol.

Nah. My job here or anywhere is not to convince anyone e of anything. I always raise the points. I don't mind being debated respectfully. No one is right or wrong regardless of opinion. Each person must draw their own conclusions. This Skocic situation is a prime example of how some of us can agree to disagree.

Edit: I also never ever bring my work home [emoji6]

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Lol he is right. The only reason we are talking about Iran at the WC is very much so thanks to Mr. Skocic. The matter many of us disagree on is whether he can perform against <50 rank teams at the WC

Comment

skocic haya kun
                        team melli ro raha kun
                        cholokababi va kun..

Comment

skocic haya kun
                          team melli ro raha kun
                          cholokababi va kun..

The legend has spoken! If CQ really does come back and Skocic is out then you’re the first person that deserves the credit for your prediction….your prayers seem to be bringing some good updates in the news these days
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

skocic haya kun
                            team melli ro raha kun
                            cholokababi va kun..
                            “Skocic Soltani” with a “Dragan Doogh”

*chef’s kiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

The legend has spoken! If CQ really does come back and Skocic is out then you’re the first person that deserves the credit for your prediction….your prayers seem to be bringing some good updates in the news these days
                              mokhleseh ghermez agha

Comment

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
                                please mods lock the thread
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X