Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This was just so embarrassing (Korea-Iran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was just so embarrassing (Korea-Iran)

I have never seen our beloved TM been so outplayed, not even vs powerhouses like Argentine or Spain in World Cup when we lost. In every single position we were struggling. And unfortunately Dragan Skocic showed that he has absolutely no game plan and he's coward coach without guts. His staring line-up showed that he entered the field with one single goal, NOT LOSING.
    And then...

1- Aref Gholami is not TM material. (What the hell did he think to bring in AG as right back when the guy has only been playing as left back in his club and you have players like Esamilfar who's natural righ back?

2- Ehsan Hajsafi should just say Good Bye. He's been done in TM for very long time.

3-Noorafkan should definitely be the first choice as left back. Mohammadi not good enough. He's only (Bezan Ziresh)

4- Kaananizadeh a beast (Eventhough I dont like him) but right now, he's our best Center back

5- Abedzadeh still shady, not natural first choice.

6-Gholizadeh seems to have serial psychological issue since he's so faaar from his form.

7- Unfortunately we are so depended on Taremi.
    Last edited by Essi; 03-24-2022, 05:56 AM.

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    I have never seen our beloved TM been so outplayed, .
    you probably didnt watch then every other iran game away to s korea. it was just the same story. If hajsafi had scored min 1 it would have been same as when gucci scored a fluke goal.

Comment

look what it means to the koreans. celebrating like they won the world cup. most goals they've scored against us since 2004

Comment

Don't call skocic head to quickly. We will get golmo or Ghalenoei which will call their other tokhmi IPL players
        Different color, same smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          you probably didnt watch then every other iran game away to s korea. it was just the same story. If hajsafi had scored min 1 it would have been same as when gucci scored a fluke goal.
          Yes AZIZ I did, I have seen every single game.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Don't call skocic head to quickly. We will get golmo or Ghalenoei which will call their other tokhmi IPL.
            Ghalenoei beat Korea with Reza Enayati.

Comment

1- Aref Gholami is not TM material. (What the hell did he think to bring in AG as right back when the guy has only been playing as left back in his club and you have players like Esamilfar who's natural righ back?
              1000000000% agreed. However im afraid that he may not be going anywhere. Because of the reason below.

2- Ehsan Hajsafi should just say Good Bye. He's been done in TM for very long time.
              We as a forum have been barking up this tree for AT LEAST 4 years. Why is it that a bunch of fans on an internet forum can spot this clear as day, but IFF and TM coaches still invite this guy?
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Don't call skocic head to quickly. We will get golmo or Ghalenoei which will call their other tokhmi IPL.
                I get your point but this is the fact. He was to afraid to loose and this was a not live or die game vs Asian team. Now imagine in World Cup vs Stronger European and South American teams.

Comment

WC 2022 group stage exit here we come! 🙌🏼🚀

Comment

Yes AZIZ I did, I have seen every single game.
                    yea well, this was iran B team so still cant be compared to other games where iran has had their A team

Comment

The only positive thing is that our players can do more than 2 ok pass, something I have rarely seen in iran football

Comment

This is Iran football. It has always been like this. To think we can play alot better then we do without a decent coach, with lack of friendlies and so on. The list can go on and on and on. Under the circumstances we have done well in our football the last decades. If you want improvements then the whole system needs to change.

Comment

This was a shameful game! No Excuse!!

Korea's tactic to press paid off. It looked like they have 22 players on the field. And we just sat back and did nothing.

What is more sad for me than the loss, is that Iran had no plan or tactic. Skocic showed he is not there yet! He is also very slow in making change. What was the point of subs at min 86??

Comment

Proper surprise that, not like anyone called it for the past god knows how many months of scraping past goat farmers thanks to our 2 man team.

The first 15 mins was actually extremely good, elite pressing and passing to the point when for a brief moment you almost felt this fat waste of space was competent and we'd have a chance with our proper team but then that Gholami at RB happened.

It's cute to see these Persian Goh Premier League players be given a chance but the most basic requirement is for the player to at least know the basic theory of what he is meant to do. What is that Croat doing in these camps if he can't see what any man can see within 5 mins? Gholami has no idea at RB. That is one of the biggest tragedies on the international scene that didn't involve a school getting bombed. Jesus.

Hopefully that shambles wakes a few more people up to the harsh reality. We may do something at the WC but it will be solely because of Sardar and Mehdi managing to overcome the limitations of our team and coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                              This is Iran football. It has always been like this. To think we can play alot better then we do without a decent coach, with lack of friendlies and so on. The list can go on and on and on. Under the circumstances we have done well in our football the last decades. If you want improvements then the whole system needs to change.
                              Ppl keep asking for better coach, better friendlies (if any), better facilities and better kits… complaints should be directed to IFF… oh wait, this is Iran and we all know how things are ran and managed. There is always talk as if CQ is going to comeback. CQ will never comeback because our federation and government won’t allow someone to be TM’s coach that criticizes and wants the system revamped.

Comment

Working...
                              X