Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He was getting few start then didn't score for while and that is the reason he is back to the bench
    I don't rate him better or worst than Moghanlou tbh
    He scored in league more or less at IPL level so nothing to write page about!
    He lack consistency like pretty much most of so called promising players, in his case we can not even talk about promising even, soon 28 and haven't been capped for TM yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lacks consistency bc the last 6 months or so he hasn’t been as sharp as the last 3-4 years? Come on bro….every single player goes through good and not good stretches. He was super consistent in Ukraine for several years, you can’t knock him for going through a dip in form. And his dip isn’t even half as bad as forwards who go on dry spells of not scoring for months.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wonder IF the old old doping case still haunts him in TM callups? Really want to se him in TM for AC.

Playing SZ and Allahyar plus Taremi and Azmoun, plus ezza and hosseinzadeh Arj in m and its coming Home 😁👌🙏
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He was getting few start then didn't score for while and that is the reason he is back to the bench
        I don't rate him better or worst than Moghanlou tbh
        He scored in league more or less at IPL level so nothing to write page about!
        He lack consistency like pretty much most of so called promising players, in his case we can not even talk about promising even, soon 28 and haven't been capped for TM yet!

Shahab be nazare man hamishe yek mohaajeme behtari boode az Moghanlou:

shootesh kheili behtare, harkatesh bedoone toop hooshmandanetare, baazie daryaaftish ham tamiztare.

In badshansi raa daasht ke lige Ukraine rikht be ham va raft Majaarestan va footbaalesh pasraft kard.

Moghanlou bi-mokhe.

DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

shootesh kheili behtare, harkatesh bedoone toop hooshmandanetare, baazie daryaaftish ham tamiztare.

In badshansi raa daasht ke lige Ukraine rikht be ham va raft Majaarestan va footbaalesh pasraft kard.

Moghanlou bi-mokhe.
          GN doesn't know his existence nor Milad Nejad/other foreign born iranians

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

lacks consistency bc the last 6 months or so he hasn't been as sharp as the last 3-4 years? Come on bro….every single player goes through good and not good stretches. He was super consistent in Ukraine for several years, you can't knock him for going through a dip in form. And his dip isn't even half as bad as forwards who go on dry spells of not scoring for months.
            Aziz jan,
            He is not even starting in such a league,
            We can bring him and give him a chance in TM, in a camp or two, i don't mind but after Sardar and Taremi honestly we dont have difference maker in forward
            There are him, Moghanlou, and Alipour all 3 around 27/28 and havent capped or scored for TM yet!
            In league also same shit bunch of old and not even forwards leading top scorers(Abbaszadeh, Asadi, etc)

Comment

Aziz jan,
              He is not even starting in such a league,
              We can bring him and give him a chance in TM, in a camp or two, i don't mind but after Sardar and Taremi honestly we dont have difference maker in forward
              There are him, Moghanlou, and Alipour all 3 around 27/28 and havent capped or scored for TM yet!
              In league also same shit bunch of old and not even forwards leading top scorers(Abbaszadeh, Asadi, etc)

He is much superior to Moghanlou and Alipour

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Moghanlou bi-mokhe.
                indeed..!!
                all that and i'd say there isnt any better offensive header of the ball/or a high ball target at disposal of TM..!! Sardar including..!!

he certainly deserves to be given more looks in TM mix than he has been afforded so far..!!

Comment

Does anyone know if there is some sort of agreement that they have to buy him if he plays certain amount of minutes or something.
                  he is the clubs top scorer this season with 10 goals and 3 assists across competitions (8 goals and 2 assist in the league).
                  That may not sound great but he has only played about 40% of the available minutes across the season. He would be on about 20 goals if they played him more.
                  Their second top scorer in the league has 4 goals. This isn’t performance based, be good when he leaves there at the end of the season.

Comment

The mediocrity project strikes again! Zahedi is heading towards PP, is currently in their building for negociations

Comment

Honestly not a bad move for his team melli career... Let's see if he shines in ACL

Comment

Last time he was in Persepolis he missed a pk versus Ghasghaei in the hazfi cup and I think we got eliminated.

Comment

It’s a good move for both parties. Zahedi will be a huge boost up front we need to make noise in ACL. We need more quality signings like him.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I bet if it was anyone else, people would shit all over him in this board! Lol
                            Now it is even considered a good move lool

Comment

Zahedi is head and shoulders above all the other non-Tarezmoun forwards yet somehow is behind even the likes of Asadi, Moghanlou

The guy is a powerhouse even in a withdrawn or between the lines position. But even outside that, he is such a good presence to have, his aerial threat, his unexpected speed

I am sure he was caught saying something about Khamenei or one of the IFF wives had a crush on him or something. Nothing explains why he is behind forwards which he is just so much better than, unless he has done something we don't know about

Comment

If both zorya and puskas don't want him, then it makes me wonder if he is the next moghanlou in making?

Also makes me wonder if GN is right for choosing other FWs over him. Guess we have to wait and see how he performs in IPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X