No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has 5 goals this season if i am not wrong.
    The league is crappy but he is doing what he asked to do which is scoring goals and he has proved it in 3 different leagues.
    At this point he is not worse than Karimi if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      He has 5 goals this season if i am not wrong.
      The league is crappy but he is doing what he asked to do which is scoring goals and he has proved it in 3 different leagues.
      At this point he is not worse than Karimi if not better.
      You are correct with 5 goals in the league and a couple from
      a cup game as well I think.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Pair of beautiful headers today. Down before his introduction in second half, game finished 3-3.

fking brilliant headers .... none of those are giveme's .... far from 6 yard box, so takes a special touch to get it passed keeper..!!

CQ would truly be an idiot if he leaves this guy behind heading to Gutter wc..!

Comment

On the bench.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Subbed off on 65th min with game 0-0.

Comment

Scored a goal today

Comment

Kisvarda 2:2 Puskas FT

*Zahedi started on the bench and subbed in on the 61st.
                  *Zahedi scores to make it 2-1 in the 78th.

Highlights: https://m4sport.hu/video/2023/04/01/...s-akademia-2-2

Comment

That move ruined his progress, also Ukraine situation didn't help but still!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His goals are mostly impressive

Comment

Debrecen 0:1 Puskas FC

*Shahab started on the bench and was subbed in on the 84th min.
                        *Debrecen received a red card in the 89th.
                        *Shahab scored the winner in the 90th +3

Highlights: https://m4sport.hu/video/2023/04/14/...s-akademia-0-1
                        Last edited by aenima_8; 04-14-2023, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Glad he scored but concerning that he is a bench warmer for a Hungarian club. And to think some members were criticizing CQ for not taking him to the WC.

Comment

He is still 20x better than moghanlou and any other PGPL striker. In 1018 mins he has 7 goals and 2 assists….a goal or assist every 113 min, that ain’t bad at all. He should be dominating more but tbh I don’t watch his team enough to know what the issue is and I’m confident most here don’t watch them regularly to know either. He is physically superior to any PGPL forward too….in addition to being a better finisher, ability to create and score 1v1, etc.

he could have and should have been in a better spot though than where he currently is at, just like Ezi or Ali Gholi. I blame the crap agents our boys have for that.​
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              He is still 20x better than moghanlou and any other PGPL striker. In 1018 mins he has 7 goals and 2 assists….a goal or assist every 113 min, that ain't bad at all. He should be dominating more but tbh I don't watch his team enough to know what the issue is and I'm confident most here don't watch them regularly to know either. He is physically superior to any PGPL forward too….in addition to being a better finisher, ability to create and score 1v1, etc.

he could have and should have been in a better spot though than where he currently is at, just like Ezi or Ali Gholi. I blame the crap agents our boys have for that.​
                              He was getting few start then didn't score for while and that is the reason he is back to the bench
                              I don't rate him better or worst than Moghanlou tbh
                              He scored in league more or less at IPL level so nothing to write page about!
                              He lack consistency like pretty much most of so called promising players, in his case we can not even talk about promising even, soon 28 and haven't been capped for TM yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn... another great header...I wish someone in IFF would explain why he remains an untouchable!?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X