No announcement yet.

Shahab Zahedi @ Puskás Akádemia FC 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for him being out of form...Great finish.

I love his profile. totally unique as far as our CFs go. He is like old school physical CF but with great speed too. Can be a super useful option.

With 26 man squad no reason for him not to be included.

Comment

Amazing technique.

He certainly has what it takes for a bigger league.

Hope he gets his chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Amazing technique.

He certainly has what it takes for a bigger league.

Hope he gets his chance
        Yea Agree 100% ... Portugal should be his next destination. But i don't see him playing in top 3 leagues . Maybe Seria A.

Comment

He can for sure play in Portugal/Belgium. Top 4 is a bit dreaming at this stage

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He needs to play in both upcoming TM friendlies……his physical presence and sharp pedigree up top will be needed vs all 3 opponents in our group.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              He can for sure play in Portugal/Belgium. Top 4 is a bit dreaming at this stage

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Maybe he should take the shakhtar offer and play CL until WC..

Comment

Nemitone yek bilaakh be in bashgaah bede va farda bere yek lige behtar?
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Maybe he should take the shakhtar offer and play CL until WC..
                  Shakhtar beat leipzig 4/0 away yesterday..

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

He just scored. 1-0 vs Fehervar FC

Edit: match ended 1-1. I would take this guy over Torabi and Gholizadeh. I think he can adapt as a winger.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

had the assist for the equalizer at the weekend. Great leap and flick on.

In other news shakhtar, who supposedly made an offer for him in the summer, tied real madrid in CL. IMO he really should have taken that offer. He seems to have all the qualities you would want in a 9, strong, great aerially but also a fast in behind, excellent shot and decent linkup play, but unfortunately his sample size at even moderately elevated level is next to zero. Having said that, I still think he will make the final list, but a bigger club stage would have seen him pushing karim for good minutes.

Comment

He is so perfect for CA’s system. After Amiri and Taremi I don’t think I can think of a player who suits CQ’s style more than Zahedi. I think with his lack of international experience it’s optimistic to think he will make the final cut but I would be incredibly happy if he did. I think soecificslly vs our opponents we need a guy as big physical and athletic as him up front.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I reallly hope he can be taken to the WC and used as an impact sub
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Pair of beautiful headers today. Down before his introduction in second half, game finished 3-3.

Comment

I really hope that we take him.

Comment

Working...
                                X