No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Finally home, sitting here and watching Portugal vs Switzerland and result is currently at 6-1, so should the Swiss bash and trash their team????
    I am not talking about criticism but all those cry babies who think "we play like little girls"

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      Is anyone going to call Lalas a racist after his positive comments about Morocco?!
      I am, because he is a racist and him throwing a few complements towards Morocco does not change that fact. You just don't know his history.

Only as recently as 3 days ago, when asked about Ronaldo's 211M contract, his response was "Yes, but do you want to live there?"

All of the co-analysts were embarrassed by his comment and tried to make up for it by complimenting Saudi Arabia. Usually the first comment that comes out of a person's mouth is the one that they truly believe in.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I don't think events in Iran play a role, I guess him and PoolaliGanji were crying the same way in 2018. If they really care to please TM fans, events or not, they shouldn't have manage their career that way and lazy off so long. I can understand injuries, some months off and one wrong career choice. Accident can happen. But there is nothing right during the last 6 years.

Ezza looks good at wc because of his natural talent. He wake up just on wc with all the adrenaline around the competition
        I mean dadash they're not robots, I agree with what you're saying but with everything else aside imagine the pain of being so close to the next round and not making it. We had some fans on this forum who cried, imagine what they felt

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          I am Finally home, sitting here and watching Portugal vs Switzerland and result is currently at 6-1, so should the Swiss bash and trash their team????
          I am not talking about criticism but all those cry babies who think "we play like little girls"
          It's actually a worse outcome than the 6-2 England Iran match...go figure lol

Comment

39 years old. WC scorer. This man is pure heart and courage

Comment

This Ramos guy will be special player.
              Benfica is so strong this year.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                This Ramos guy will be special player.
                Benfica is so strong this year.

Even better they’ll sell him for an insane price to some English club.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Even better they’ll sell him for an insane price to some English club.
                  Would be hilarious if Manchester United buy him after they let Ronaldo go

Comment

keeping Ronaldo as a Sub was the most significant coach decision Portugal coach made that paid off- he let Ramos-Pepe- Guerreriro and Leao shine

Comment

My Moroccan friend was saying Buno was named Spain best keeper before.

Comment

wow ..... interesting

Morocco's players unfurled a Palestinian flag during their on-pitch celebrations after the team's stunning World Cup upset victory against Spain on Tuesday.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          39 years old. WC scorer. This man is pure heart and courage

Pepe=seyed Jalal hosseini

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            wow ..... interesting
                            no politics allowed really means no anti-IR, pro-democracy allowed …

leftist hypocrisy. But Pallywood is always allowed
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Bono won keeper of the year in Spain. He also declined to play for Canada as he is Canadian born.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He's from Montreal. Speaks French.
                                Perhaps the Habs need a new goalie after Price's social media issues the past few days ?

Comment

Working...
                                X