Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korea getting smacked. Could be a 6-0 7-0 game

Comment

Korea getting spanked, but at least they progressed to have the chance of getting spanked by the top-ranked team in the world. Same with Japan. They progressed, and we did not; despite all the ifs and buts and may bes.

The advice I give my kids and others is...... The secret to not getting disappointed in life is to bring your expectations in line with the effort you are willing to put in. If you are not willing to work hard, then best to lower your expectations. If you have high expectations in life, better get your ass to work.

The overwhelming mentality for us is to have very high expectations for the country, its football, its industry, etc. without the willingness to put in the work and making the necessary sacrifices.
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

The more I watch this tournament the more I realize they CQ is not for us ,,, even a very intelligent Iran coach who has a world class athletic trainer who can keep this team in shape …

we need to play with to our strengths , our strength is technical just like these Brazilians …..

we are a fustal nation , gol kochek , that is us … we aren’t some psychical playing country

we gol kochek ..

CQ is amazing leader and an amazing trainer , but he isn’t in touch with our strength is ..

Comment

Could Qatar give the stadium 974 to Iran as we are incapable of building one?

Comment

Japan took their football to another level.
            Their league, NT is above most of 2nd rated European teams.and i am not saying this just base of recent results.

I remember before 1992 and their first asian cup title we used to beat them with multiple goals.
            A long time program finally gave them the result at 1992 AC.
            They used to give nationality to few Brazilians like Ramos because of their country connection with Brazil since world war. Now they can export players to other countries lol

Abroye asia.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bento resigned as Korea coach.
              Queiroz haya kon....

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Could Qatar give the stadium 974 to Iran as we are incapable of building one?
                Unfortunately, stadium 974's structural standards are above the recommended level by IR. They would have to be significantly lowered or aged before acceptance. In addition, Qatar will have to cover the cost for adding a caged-off section for any future female spectators.

Comment

Fun 2022 stat:

Asia with population of 4.7 billion can only advance to R16 in the WC, which is only nominally better than how Uruguay did with a population of 3.5 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Bento resigned as Korea coach.
                    Queiroz haya kon....
                    teame mellio raha kon.

people ruined it. Why the F would anyone change their manager just before world cup! People never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Japan took their football to another level.
                      Their league, NT is above most of 2nd rated European teams.and i am not saying this just base of recent results.

I remember before 1992 and their first asian cup title we used to beat them with multiple goals.
                      A long time program finally gave them the result at 1992 AC.
                      They used to give nationality to few Brazilians like Ramos because of their country connection with Brazil since world war. Now they can export players to other countries lol

Abroye asia.

Japanese fans always get depressed by a round of 16 exit and Iranian fans always get depressed by a group stage exit. Sad.

Btw our role model should be Croatia. They aren't that rich and have far less population than us yet they always produce world class players.​

Comment

Japan and other Asian teams who advanced, played with dedication - I have respect for them

Comment

Japan was real deal,
                          very impressive,
                          Very hard to beat them in Asian cup,
                          Only way to beat them is pks

Comment

Envious of all the Asian teams that made it to the round of 16, still hurts that they overcame such difficult tasks versus us being unable to draw the US. Japan is clearly the best team in Asia and can compete with the best. Sadly we have dropped in form. This round of 16 hasn’t been super competitive honestly, but it’ll make for a great quarter finals.

We really need a big team rebuild, to invest In newer and younger talents. however we will never have any infrastructure or financial support so we will still only reach a certain level of success with skill alone. Morocco currently playing strong physical defending, like we try to play
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I bet on Spain to win this game but will be glad to take a loss for a Morocco win. Fingers crossed

Comment

Morroco reminds me of 2018 Iran with better passing.

Comment

Working...
                                X