WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
    For The 3rd Holland goal- goalie should have come out.
    It was D fault more than anything
    How you can leave the guy alone with both his hands raised yelling to get ball.
    Even if you miss marking him, you can not be deaf hearing him lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I rather to play the way usa did and lose than to play the way we did and lose

Makes me wonder maybe our players are just not good enough. Are we only 1 step anove Qatar ?
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

We will see ama hollabdam maali nabod.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Khalas. Now I don’t have to hear all the wannabe US fans. They can go back watching NFL.

Comment

This US loss just rubs more salt in our wounds, how we weren’t able to at the minimum hold them to a draw is just embarrassing

at least the US went for it agaisnt Holland, they were just out classed. They should hold their head up high.

Our team didn’t even try …
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

@least they leave the WC playing their brand of football and on the front foot with their heads held high....!
              wish i could say that about TM...!! Hell even Canada gave a prideful, good account of themselves ... with a bit of luck (especially in Belgium game) coulda even squeezed outa groups..??

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                This US loss just rubs more salt in our wounds, how we weren’t able to at the minimum hold them to a draw is just embarrassing

at least the US went for it agaisnt Holland, they were just out classed. They should hold their head up high.

Our team didn’t even try …
                CQ didn’t even give our team a chance to try.

Comment

If this game does not convince CQ fans that he laid a huge EGG, nothing will.

This US team was so beatable yet CQ went for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    If this game does not convince CQ fans that he laid a huge EGG, nothing will.

This US team was so beatable yet CQ went for a draw.
                    CQ has figured out the Iranian way perfectly. Just put the blame on everyone and everything, point fingers, ifs and buts excuses.

You go for the win, and end up with the tie. Aim for the tie and you’ll lose just like we did. Fellow PFDC members would’ve come up with a better battle plan than CQ. It doesn’t take much expertise to see we needed speed against US and instead of playing Amiri and Torabi he brings Karimi in as a sub…

Comment

Do you guys think we would have any chance against Holland?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                        Do you guys think we would have any chance against Holland?
                        not the point we are trying to make my friend.
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

not the point we are trying to make my friend.
                          I get that, it was just a simple question about what you guys think if IRAN faced Holland.....

Comment

The 6/2 reflect perfectly the gap of quality between top European players and our mickey mouse squad. The way the English was slaloming in our defense expose it well.

Cq knows that and that's why he play defensive. Thanks to this strategy, he showed us better than what we are against spain and portugal, and TM started to be overhyped our quality.

This year it didn't work well, because everything was chaotic around TM (cq late come back, wc in November without preparations, protests..).

Comment

You know what annoys me, it wasn't so much the class of the Dutch on the pitch as the fact that they knew tactically that if you played passes into the back of their defence they would be vulnerable. That was just tactically clever, I don't understand why our scouts and coaches don't see this, but the Dutch do. We crossed headlong, but the Dutch calmly exploited this tactical error twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

I get that, it was just a simple question about what you guys think if IRAN faced Holland.....
                                I think with the right lineup and tactics, we could could give them a good run for the money.

A lot better than this US team.

Comment

Working...
                                X