WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

I have a suggestion for all of us who are planning to be at the IRAN games. When they start the IR anthem before the game, lets all start singing the EY-IRAN song so loud, that it would overwhelm the official IR anthem. For those who may not know the lyrics or the song (really!) , here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWSlJp60N9A
    mullahs also use ey iran sometimes... rather go with "vatanam"

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

They also eat kubideh, should we stop doing that as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

They also eat kubideh, should we stop doing that as well?
        Dear god no, kubideh is oil for our body and the only reason why im not vegatarian!

But for real ey iran is a failed wannabe patriotic anthem, vatanam fit iran very well. but this is just my opinion

Comment

I am not sure if you are joking or not. Ey-Iran has become the de-facto unofficial anthem, sung at most gatherings of Iranians as a signal that they do not accept the IR anthem.

The history of the lyrics (the poem) is also very interesting. He wrote it in the darkest days of occupation by the allied forces, when all hope was lost by ordinary Iranians, as a way to encourage them to persist. Similar to the situation now.

Vatanam is also a good poem, however, it is not as universally known as Ey-Iran. IR actually banned Ey_Iran from the Radio in 1979 for a while. It only pulled it out when they thought it helped them stir nationalistic feelings during the war.

Imagine this happenning at the Qatari stadium:

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

May be we can organize this better. If one of the Internet radios began broadcasting it at exactly the same moment IR anthem starts at the games, everyone could just tune in and play it on their phones and singing along with it to drown out the IR anthem. It is fairly easy. May be we can start organizing it from here. We just need an internet based radio to broadcast it at exactly the right time.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

May be we can organize this better. If one of the Internet radios began broadcasting it at exactly the same moment IR anthem starts at the games, everyone could just tune in and play it on their phones and singing along with it to drown out the IR anthem. It is fairly easy. May be we can start organizing it from here. We just need an internet based radio to broadcast it at exactly the right time.
              I like this idea ... and if it seems like the IR anthem is overwhelming, I'll just start doodoododoodoooo.

For those attending and would like to cheer for Team Melli in proper fashion, please prepare by acquiring a good Boogh. These are the ones I bought for WC2018, and they were incredibly loud, portable, and amazing. Let's all doo-doo-dododoo together!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G3DHZP1/

image.png

​​

Comment

Originally posted by a_ronaghi View Post

I like this idea ... and if it seems like the IR anthem is overwhelming, I'll just start doodoododoodoooo.

For those attending and would like to cheer for Team Melli in proper fashion, please prepare by acquiring a good Boogh. These are the ones I bought for WC2018, and they were incredibly loud, portable, and amazing. Let's all doo-doo-dododoo together!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G3DHZP1/

image.png

​​
                Are these the ones that are so loud they drown out fan voices, songs, and shouts?
                Basically a fancier vuvuzela? If so, I really don't like these. If honking is a must, a good ole fashioned bicycle horn sounds better. Or even a trumpet.

Comment

I am not sure if you are joking or not. Ey-Iran has become the de-facto unofficial anthem, sung at most gatherings of Iranians as a signal that they do not accept the IR anthem.

The history of the lyrics (the poem) is also very interesting. He wrote it in the darkest days of occupation by the allied forces, when all hope was lost by ordinary Iranians, as a way to encourage them to persist. Similar to the situation now.

Vatanam is also a good poem, however, it is not as universally known as Ey-Iran. IR actually banned Ey_Iran from the Radio in 1979 for a while. It only pulled it out when they thought it helped them stir nationalistic feelings during the war.

Imagine this happenning at the Qatari stadium:

Cant be banned, qualifcation for WC18 after our win against usbekistan irib did play the song. so i cant be forbiden.

Comment

What has the World come to? Now Omid Djalili wants Team Melli banned from the World Cup!!!

https://twitter.com/omid9/status/1587749610382319617

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
                      What has the World come to? Now Omid Djalili wants Team Melli banned from the World Cup!!!

https://twitter.com/omid9/status/1587749610382319617
                      he needs to stay relevant + hes father is a bahai so he cant travel to iran. Just dont follow him anymore. who is he to talk about iran anyway? as far as i know hes never been there. we had always faced some poltical nonesense before every world cup, this time more than ever cause of western woke cancel culture. All we can do as real football fans is show support to our TM. Those people who want iran get banned, are the same who dont care about football and just use the WC for their own agenda.

Comment

he needs to stay relevant + hes father is a bahai so he cant travel to iran. Just dont follow him anymore. who is he to talk about iran anyway? as far as i know hes never been there. we had always faced some poltical nonesense before every world cup, this time more than ever cause of western woke cancel culture. All we can do as real football fans is show support to our TM. Those people who want iran get banned, are the same who dont care about football and just use the WC for their own agenda.
                        Dude i know a few Bahais living in Iran, they have no problems at all. If you start propagating a faith, be it bahai, islam or christianity that will get you in trouble which is okay to me. Anyways this Omid Djalili guy is a fat and miserable fuck. These are western paid douchebags that use every opportunity to shoot against us. But we will play in the World Cup and we will smash England & USA badly 🇮🇷💪🏽

Comment

I don't use twitter and do not follow him.

However, I always enjoyed watching his Standup Comedy whenever he was on TV or if I came across videos of them on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                            Dude i know a few Bahais living in Iran, they have no problems at all. If you start propagating a faith, be it bahai, islam or christianity that will get you in trouble which is okay to me. Anyways this Omid Djalili guy is a fat and miserable fuck. These are western paid douchebags that use every opportunity to shoot against us. But we will play in the World Cup and we will smash England & USA badly 🇮🇷💪🏽
                            to make things straight, im against no one. but i doubt bahais realy live free in iran. at least thats what some bahai people told me. maybe they were wrong.

Comment

to make things straight, im against no one. but i doubt bahais realy live free in iran. at least thats what some bahai people told me. maybe they were wrong.
                              Are we really going to doubt the 43-year persecution of Bahais here by IR? Please take 10 minutes to read about all the nasty stuff IR has done to Bahais.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Are we really going to doubt the 43-year persecution of Bahais here by IR? Please take 10 minutes to read about all the nasty stuff IR has done to Bahais.
                                bahais in persia were tracked since 19th century and not only by IR. but diffrent topic lets get back to football

Comment

Working...
                                X