WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

US is less strong than Germany&Spain but not only we are also less strong than Japan (we lost very often to them) but also US caracteristics doesn't match with us.

It's like the rock paper scissors game. Rock (Spain) looks more impressive than Scissors (US), but the scissors win against the paper (Iran)
    That is why you have to adapt if you want to beat your opponent.

CQs lineup and tactic failed to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I've said it before and stand by it, Iranian players/ TM have the mental strength and will power of 3rd grade school girls. If you fielded them against the US, they would want the win more and would have run more for the ball compared to these "professional athletes"..

It's in our Shiaism culture to be the victim and then cry about it. As the saying goes. "Az bas ma badbakhtim" Victim mentality.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

US is less strong than Germany&Spain but not only we are also less strong than Japan (we lost very often to them) but also US caracteristics doesn't match with us.

It's like the rock paper scissors game. Rock (Spain) looks more impressive than Scissors (US), but the scissors win against the paper (Iran)
        Argentina lost to KSA, does that mean they are not as strong as Mexico to beat Mexico?

TM was capable of winning the game against US. CQ screwed up, and our players didn't want it. Taremi had scoring chances. He didn't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

Argentina lost to KSA, does that mean they are not as strong as Mexico to beat Mexico?

TM was capable of winning the game against US. CQ screwed up, and our players didn't want it. Taremi had scoring chances. He didn't want it.
          Contrary to other sports, football enable lot of upsets. Argentina winning against that Mexico was normal because they are stronger. Ksa win was an upset because Argentina slow game and offday match perfectly KSA speed and athletism.

Comment

What a great attack by Switzerland. Something Iran could only dream about doing against likes of Lebanon, Syria and Bahrain 😂

Comment

LOOOl what a goal by Serbia, again only something Iranian players could dream about doing against Laos and Cambodia​ 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                LOOOl what a goal by Serbia, again only something Iranian players could dream about doing against Laos and Cambodia​ 😂😂😂
                its not true what u are saying. our TM scored a really nice goal on Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post

its not true what u are saying. our TM scored a really nice goal on Wales.
                  rofl comparing Switzerland to Wales? 😂😂😂

Comment

what a speedy attack by Switzerland. makes iranians look like 80 year olds.

Comment

So 50% of Asian sides advance. Congrats to Korea, Japan, and Australia...wow we failed with Saudi and Qatar. But we didn't lose we learned.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Wow ... Switzerland is quite impressive!

BTW, there are lots of Indian and Pakistani looking fans wearing Swiss jersey. I suppose they were paid by the Swiss government.
                        This Color
                        Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Cameroon is playing fantastic football, their goalie is killing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

All I remember is that everyone was p*ssed off here when we tied SK in Tehran and we hit their post twice? Not a single word about lack of infrastructure, just how bad Skocic is. Dalal, sabzi foroosh, bademjon farangi, etc.
                            We are our own number 1 enemy! These baboons never learn from the mistakes! Its never good idea to change your coach just before competition!

Their logic is even more stupid!
                            Baboons: We know we won't make it out of the group but We want to bring CQ so we don't cause embrassment against england by conceding 4-5 goals ! lool ..... 3 months later We conceded 6 goal against england!
                            Then we lose against USA.

The sad thing is that its all on the wrong tactical and formation that CQ used!

I still beleive we would've done a lot better with Skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

Qatar did that and came out as the worst team of the WC. Not everything is about money.
                              Iraq won the Asian Cup in the middle of war
                              Qatar got the timing wrong. They won Asian cup in style beating japan , South korea , Saudi arabia , Iraq , UAE! How do you even consider them a failure when we haven't won asian cup since IR mofos took over! Again Money + right invesment = success.

Also don't compare a nation that only has 2 million lazy fat ass rich people to hard working 120+ mill japan

But I agree money isn't everything.

Comment

I didn't say Qatar is a failure. I said they came out as the worst team of the WC. They got 0 points and a huge negative GD. Japan and South Korea doesn't really care about the Asian Cup. They use it as preparation for WC. UAE has never been a good team. Iraq haven't been a good team even by asian standards since 2000s.

For the other stuff, read my previous comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X