No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi played good football. Result should have been different but PK they got was BS. That wasn't a penalty.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Saudi played good football. Result should have been different but PK they got was BS. That wasn't a penalty.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      No team gets more penalties per minutes played in football than Saudi. World Cup 98, 06, 18 and now 22 - they get moft penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

No team gets more penalties per minutes played in football than Saudi. World Cup 98, 06, 18 and now 22 - they get moft penalties.
        MOFT??? my brother those penalties are not mofti.. they pay top dollars for them. :-)
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Argentina is overrated. Names don't win games only good footballers do.

Comment

finally!!! Messi scores

Argentina 1 Mexico 0

Comment

Messi emulating Cheshmi lol

Comment

I guess they heard me. Arg 2 Mex 0

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Argentina is overrated. Names don't win games only good footballers do.
                  you were saying lol

Comment

^ one flower doesn't start a spring. But I hope they never lose to Saudi Arabia again.

Comment

Messi finally did something.
                      I dont how anyone can still think Messi is better than Ronaldo LOL
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Alireza Faghani and his team of Iranian referees will officiate Portugal vs Uruguay in Group H on Monday.​

Comment

Japan is going to qualify for the next round tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Even a Japan win against Costa Rica may not be enough to qualify if Germany beat Spain

Comment

Let's go Japan, seal the deal!! 🚀🇯🇵

Comment

The best game of the tournament is about to start. japan vs costa rica

Comment

Working...
                                X