X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poland Saudi game will be fire
    Also Tunisia Australia will be fun

Comment

This result was good for us but know Carlos it means he will come out to play for a draw which is a dangerous game against the US. What a wild
      group it’s wide open
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Looking forward to the Argentina / Mexico game too, thsi WC is picking up
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Anybody see Croatia's troll job of Canada after the Canadian coach said we gotta f Croatia???

Warning NSFW:

https://twitter.com/JurajVrdoljak/st...aLBwCkahS19u1A

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Hilarious
          🀣🀣🀣🀣
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            Yup! Denmark vs France is intriguing too.

Comment

Originally posted by IRN View Post
              The funny part is that the Germans do not have the support of the people just like Iran. In Germany there is a huge debate about the ,,One Loveβ€œ captains armband which they were supposed to wear but did not at the end of the day (FIFA warned them that they will issue penalties if they do wear it). The one side of the fans are criticizing them that they don’t have the balls to wear the band and mocking them and the other side of the fans are angry that this whole LGBTQ stuff is causing such a big debate inside the German football community.(Btw there were many comparisons in German media & social media between them and the Iranian players, they showed deep respect for Iranian players for not singing the anthem in spite that the regime is able to harm them and their families and criticized the German National team heavily for fearing FIFA and some ,,small punishmentsβ€œ by them). They were heavily pressured to do something and they did by putting their hands in front of their mouths on the team photo. The problem again: Everyone is mocking them and saying that either this is not a real protest or that this was just laughable.

Im so sorry that i accidently edited your post and erased the end in the original post. i thought i was quoting since the buttens are so close on my phone, so i made a mess and saved it πŸ˜”

I wanted to say what if they all hade made that obscene gesture.. you know the the toung inside the cheek thing, while the hand was up there.. at the teamphoto . It would have been a protestohoto to remember 😁
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                This is the match of the day. Anything but a win for either side could be trouble.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Does yellow cards carry on after the group stage? Ramin got a yellow, can't afford to not have him in the game against Holland/Senegal

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                    Does yellow cards carry on after the group stage? Ramin got a yellow, can't afford to not have him in the game against Holland/Senegal
                    I love that we're already thinking R16...lol.

To your question: Yellow card accumulation does carry over from the group stage to the knockout stage, meaning that any yellow cards picked up in the group stage do count for accumulation purposes while competing in the Round of 16 and quarterfinals.​

Comment

That's very bad. He didn't even commit a foul, the yellow card was for complaining to the referee about time wasting

Are there any updates on Azmound and Ezzas injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

I love that we're already thinking R16...lol.

To your question: Yellow card accumulation does carry over from the group stage to the knockout stage, meaning that any yellow cards picked up in the group stage do count for accumulation purposes while competing in the Round of 16 and quarterfinals.​
                        However, i believe if a player gets a 2nd yellow, meaning it becomes a suspension then that is carried to the R16. In other words, Ramin will be suspended if he gets a yellow in last game. Any single yellows will be cleaned off.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Yup! Denmark vs France is intriguing too.
                          hopefully France will do their job πŸ”₯🀞

Comment

The best game of the tournament is about to start

Australia vs tunisia

Comment

Damn, wish Iran fans would be like Tunisia fans next game. And stop the dividing. πŸ™πŸΌ

Comment

Australia is playing rugby. Absolutely disgraceful team imo. Tunisians doing a good job answering those tackles. They are always borderlining fouls.

Comment

Working...
                                X