WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Exactly, I don't get why England are not going full force? Can't understand why either of these teams would be satisfied with a draw.. Then Iran only needs a draw, and a win could put them over England, if they draw against Wales too.
    USA playing against England like we should have set up against them. Nullify the threat and hit on the counter, get into them at the back and they make mistakes.

USA ran out of steam against Wales so interested to see if the same happens here. England’s plus is the bench is stacked.

Comment

England vs Iran: back alley bulldogs

england vs USA: Paris Hilton’s teacup puppy

Comment

I just can't fathom England walking away with a tie this game. They're definitely going to concede

Comment

Most boring game of world cup so far?

Comment

0-0 draw FT!

perfect

Comment

expecting England will beat Wales, a draw and Iran are through ✅🤞

Comment

The 0-0 very good for us as this forces England to go for a win against Wales as by Iran beating US, England run the danger of coming second in the Group. Nothing changes for Iran we still want to make sure we go through with 6 points and if we draw against US, we will be dependent on Eng v Wales result.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

This draw is good TBH, Now England and Usa both have to win.
                  We are ok with a draw
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    This draw is good TBH, Now England and Usa both have to win.
                    We are ok with a draw
                    My thoughts exactly; USA is forced to play more open and the longer we go with a draw the more desperate they'll get. But we also don't want TM to be too defensive, we cannot just hope for a draw, we got to attack! I hope we start Azmoun, Taremi and Gholi.

Comment

was there any suspensions for USA?
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        was there any suspensions for USA?
                        Nope. Ref didn’t hand out a single card all match

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Nope. Ref didn’t hand out a single card all match
                          He probably fell asleep

Comment

I think what will help us is that the US midfielders are better at pace and breaking up play than creating chances.

Comment

Absolutely disgraceful showing over two games by the Qatari side. Khak too sareshoon.
                              They have embarassed themselves with their shit football and slave-labour founded tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                                Absolutely disgraceful showing over two games by the Qatari side. Khak too sareshoon.
                                They have embarassed themselves with their shit football and slave-labour founded tournament.
                                veleshon kon baba they are helpless to begin with

Comment

Working...
                                X