No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody see Croatia's troll job of Canada after the Canadian coach said we gotta f Croatia???

Warning NSFW:

https://twitter.com/JurajVrdoljak/st...aLBwCkahS19u1A

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

For the first time, I'm scouting for the 2nd round.

Holland looks good, Gakpo is dynamic. I know Kateb doesnt agree, but they will be a very tough match-up for TM (if, and a big if, we advance).

Comment

Ecuador has completely turned this game around, 1-1 now and just hit the post.

I should've known better than doubting the Oracle (Kateb).

Comment

Anyone watching this game? England seem like frauds. They're so mentally weak against the USA no matter what generation. USA is much better than us physically and technically, it's honestly nerve wracking

Comment

England always comes up short v USA.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Good result for us so far. A draw means England cannot rest players against Wales as they will need a draw to guarantee going through I think.
              USA draw means that a draw gets us through.

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay

No, a draw means Iran must win vs USA
                Not correct

Draw means:

England 4
                Iran 3
                USA 2
                Wales 1

England won't rest players against Wales and if they win or draw against Wales, a draw would be enough for iran

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay

No, a draw means Iran must win vs USA
                  you are incorrect sir

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

you are incorrect sir
                    Sorry, you are correct

Comment

They kind of have similar playing styles

Comment

I can't believe this is the same England team playing against Iran. It shows how bad our lineup and stragedy were vs England

Comment

Which result are the best for us in the game between us and England ?
                          I think a draw or a win by England have the same effect and is the best for us.

Maybe a draw would be the best because than England have to win against Wales.

Comment

A draw also means we can technically finish top of the group still.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              A draw also means we can technically finish top of the group still.
                              Exactly, I don't get why England are not going full force? Can't understand why either of these teams would be satisfied with a draw.. Then Iran only needs a draw, and a win could put them over England, if they draw against Wales too.

Comment

USA has been the better side thus far. They have a lot of speed on the wings we have to be wary of. Tim Weah looks a real threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X