WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    Danish team thinking of leaving the WC because of the ban of the OneLove captain bands. That's what you call principals, apparently not a well known term.
    Source? All I can find is that Delaney is out due to injury against Tunesia?

Comment

man this canada team were great and have a bright future. They werent scared of Belgium and went right at them. They lost but i think they can definitely do something against morocco and an aging croatia.
      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
        man this canada team were great and have a bright future. They werent scared of Belgium and went right at them. They lost but i think they can definitely do something against morocco and an aging croatia.
        Croatia gets better as tournament progresses. It's clear canada has some starters not 100%. Davies struggled at times.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Danish team thinking of leaving the WC because of the ban of the OneLove captain bands. That's what you call principals, apparently not a well known term.
          They're not going to do f*** all. They hypocrisy of these reporters and journalists.
          LEt them go chase after the Danish, European, North American and Asian companies that have firms in Qatar and make money off of this same country that is all of a sudden so reprehensible now.

Comment

Game after game in this worldcup we've seen underdogs do take on their opponents head on and often win! which makes CQ's defensive minded plans outdated and "moftesh gherooneh"....

Comment

Canada played well. To think 8 months ago they struggled against Costa Rica.

Comment

Canada is like 40 something in the world, Belgium 2. They played their hearts out, should've really been a tie if not an outright win for them. They played 100 times better than we did. We can't even string more than 2 passes in a row.
                And I'm glad Costa Rica has overtaken us as the worst team so far. We can no longer pass that off to teams like Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
                We better show up Friday.

Comment

The more I see these xG stats, the more upset I get at how badly our defense f***ed up and how amazing England did on a couple of those goals.

Meanwhile so many of the other teams have been woefully inefficient.

xg.png

Comment

Both South korea and japan have defeated germany at the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by hasan View Post
                      Both South korea and japan have defeated germany at the world cup
                      We almost beat Portugal and narrowly lost to Spain and Argentina. That has to count for something right? Lol I've been calling out this mentality for 8+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        We almost beat Portugal and narrowly lost to Spain and Argentina. That has to count for something right? Lol I've been calling out this mentality for 8+ years.

thats called "loser" mentality

Comment

Interestingly, Japan's coach had the same game plan as CQ. In the first half he benched Tomiyasu (very reliable full back for Arsenal) and Mitoma (killing it at Brighton). The substitutions changed the game dramatically. Flick was totally outcoached by Japan's coach. ​

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                            Interestingly, Japan's coach had the same game plan as CQ. In the first half he benched Tomiyasu (very reliable full back for Arsenal) and Mitoma (killing it at Brighton). The substitutions changed the game dramatically. Flick was totally outcoached by Japan's coach. ​
                            But the rest of his team played well and were not experimental in shape and positioning.

Comment

Comment

the Saudi memes are hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X