No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hats off to Canada for not being intimidated. They're taking it to Belgium. I think Belgium is in a state of shock.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      Their goofy ahh keeper is not wearing his pajamas today
      We are lucky canada cancelled.
      canada would beat iran 2 or 3 0
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ true
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

The way canada has played this first half vs belgium I have never seen iran play ever against brazil, germnay, argentina, Spain, Portugal, mexico, england, nigeria , bosnia or even angola .. so lets cut the crap. Iran will accomplish nothing till we are rid of this cancer called islamic republic
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Wow I'm so impressed with this Canadian team. They are so respect-less, playing smoothly, they are basically outplaying Belgium. Not surprised they won the WCQ a head of Mexico and USA.

Comment

rofl maybe good that friendly was cancelled, they would have man handled Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                The way canada has played this first half vs belgium I have never seen iran play ever against brazil, germnay, argentina, Spain, Portugal, mexico, england, nigeria , bosnia or even angola .. so lets cut the crap. Iran will accomplish nothing till we are rid of this cancer called islamic republic
                thanks for promoting truth 👏.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

We are lucky canada cancelled.
                  canada would beat iran 2 or 3 0
                  Then we would be humbled rather than humiliated later against England lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

That’s a penalty

Comment

Why did Alphonso Davis take the PK? Should've been Jonathan David.

Comment

Belgium practically parking the bus

Comment

Loving the Canada Game. Wide open
                          players well spread out giving themselves plenty of room
                          to play football and great football they are playing.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Lol Belgium lead, wtf? out of nowhere.. not deserved.

Comment

Danish team thinking of leaving the WC because of the ban of the OneLove captain bands. That's what you call principals, apparently not a well known term.

Comment

Canada is playing amazing footy they really deserve to be up.

Canada, USA, Mexico, Japan and Saudi all non UEFA/CONEMBOL teams that have looked really good in their first games.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X