WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I'm happy for Japan and Saudi, they deserve it. They're decades ahead of us. But when I see their results, can't help and feel down about TM. That should and could be us.
    I think we got way up our own ass about topping a mickey mouse group and narrowly beating war torn countries.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

I think we got way up our own ass about topping a mickey mouse group and narrowly beating war torn countries.
      Disagree. We fell backwards into the CQ trap. Thinking beating Uruguay was an omen of things to come.

Even Azmoun said we didn't deserve to win against Morocco and got lucky. If that win wouldn't have happened now way we would have CQ now.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Watch SK also make an surprise tomorrow. Love it.

Comment

Pay attention also to mobility and quickness of Japan and Saudi players. They are in shape. Watching Iran was like playing FIFA with broken R2. Most players looking like they had 10-20 lbs extra. Yes, even the legendary Kanani who supposedly could’ve saved us from 3-4 goals if he started.

Comment

We didn't lose to England, we lost to ourselves. Still it is not too late but doubtful with these fans who boo our players during the announcements even before the start of the game and proudly post it on social media. It's not our players but us! When "mihan parasty" /"mihan doosty" turns unfashionable and wrongfully considered to be same as being pro-IR you cannot expect anything else.
            But yes; we don't spend as much on our players and youth.

Comment

Nonchalont attitude of Germans after their goal cost them the game....GO ASIA!

Comment

It's going to be a very interesting Asian Cup

Comment

Bravo Japan! what a win!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Huge congrats to Japan, may you advance and do great, alongside Saudi!!! 👏So happy for these teams. I wont talk about "number 1 in Asia", I'll just get banned.

Comment

Saudis, Japan, miles ahead -not that we already didn't know.

We just always pray we don't get scored on a lot in world cups and to lose “aberoo mandeh” like that means something.

While we celebrate close losses and almost and ties —the other top Asian sides plan to get out of second round and beyond…

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                        Saudis, Japan, miles ahead -not that we already didn't know.

We just always pray we don't get scored on a lot in world cups and to lose “aberoo mandeh” like that means something.

While we celebrate close losses and almost and ties —the other top Asian sides plan to get out of second round and beyond…
                        Iran as a nation will never accomplish anything not only in Asia but in the world under the occupying IR virus. Sad, but true. There's no reason to try and make an effort. It's a lost cause. We shouldn't deny it anymore.

Comment

Well done Japan, they won the coaches half.

Japan shouldn't be compared to any other team in Asia. Even if they struggle in qualifiers (remember they lost to Oman), they have 30 + years of solid proper planning. Focusing on youth. Having a league with standards they don't compromise on. Constant education. A clear vision. Not importing garbage players for dallals to make a quick buck. Encouraging growth. True professionalism from top down.
                          They also stuck with their coach. This same coach that they're all praising now, was hated by their fans - but look what he did.

Same with Renard in Saudi, there were rumors he was going to get fired after they looked poor in all their friendlies, but for once Saudis didn't rush!

Vision, consistency, education, funding... all of these take priority over individual units.

Comment

Shame to CQ, shame to all our moneyhunters like PAG, cheshmi, mohebi..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Shame to CQ, shame to all our moneyhunters like PAG, cheshmi, mohebi..
                              Yap. I'm not judging our players, but guys like Sakai and Yoshida could have stayed in Japan forever and chased money, but instead they went at the first opportunity to outside of Iran.

We can do the same in Iran. It will take time, but I don't think our media and fans has the patience for the growing pains.

Comment

That was a fantastic match! And I enjoyed watching the excitement of the Japanese fans.
                                Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Working...
                                X