No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look how Saudi hustle and win the ball back. yad begirin...

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Saudi is a better team, we have to admit that. You simply can't deny that.
      Doesn't prevent us from playing football. Argentina is an even better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

Doesn't prevent us from playing football. Argentina is an even better team.
        Iran didn't play football yesterday..

Comment

^No, we usually don't play football under CQ against a decent team.

Comment

Congrats to Saudi, deserved.

Comment

Congratulations to Saudi Arabia. What a performance!!!
              They beat an Argentina that hasn't lost a game for three years!!
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Havent ever seen a performance like that, Saudi had a game plan they executed to perfection. Defensively I have not seen a more disciplined team in a while

Comment

Great result for Asia 👏🏻

Saudi is way better prepared physically and technically! Iranian midfielder couldn't manage to receive and save the ball for more than 3 seconds. Torabi and Gholizadeh absolutely improved the first touch and technique after come in

Comment

The more and more i watch the WC i realise how shitty we are, we dont cut it on the international stage and that has do whit grassrootsproblems.

No system
                    No youthprogram
                    No Foundings
                    Crappy ipl leauge
                    Olaghs in charge of IFF

And CQs park the bus tactics dosent help either.

There is no glory in " aaww Iran stod their ground for 93 min but then lost 1-0"

There is a reason why we never progressed beyond the groupstage ever while Japan, Korea, Saudi and Australia all have.

We have a farmers footballing system, the only thing we have is our gheyrat and some individual talent.

Our whole nation needs a revolution/renessance in every damn aspect.

Comment

^ the nation is the issue. Isn't Saudi also a dictatorship? At least they're improving the nation for their people. IR is and will always be the biggest virus on this planet. Reflects well on their football.

Comment

If cq hadn't this brainfart yesterday, we would have done much better. Argentina is weaker and more suited for Iran than England

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          If cq hadn't this brainfart yesterday, we would have done much better. Argentina is weaker and more suited for Iran than England
                          No lol

Give credit where due, Iran can't string 2 passes together.
                          One time when me was high, me sold me car for like 24 chicken McNuggets.

Comment

I feel like shit
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The Saudis have invested and now they see the results. Us we don't invest and depend on what? Imam Hossein?
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Congrats to Saudi Arabia. They destroyed Argentina in the first 10 minutes of the second half. Herve Renard is an excellent coach. He really revolutionized their football in the past three years. I wish he was our coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X