• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you believe it? SA 2- Messi 1!!!!

What can I say
    They equalised
    still played football
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This is going to be the worst WC for us.

Comment

CQ outcoached by Renard​, facts.

Comment

Hope our boys are watching
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

thats how it is when you go in to WC and play chicken shit defensive football... you wount get anywhere and just lose in the end... There is no excuse... I am actually happy a Asian team plays good... in the end it will benefit us cuz we will have to improve or get our ass whooped when we play KSA

Comment

what an exciting game!!
              best game so far by far
              where are those who think
              parking the bus is a good tactic?!?!?!?!?

P.S
              Oh they are in IFF still counting their dividends
              for getting us the king CQ.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                This is going to be the worst WC for us.
                thats our own fault. cannot blame it on anyone else. I hope Saudi win this game. CQ yad begire.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                  thats how it is when you go in to WC and play chicken shit defensive football... you wount get anywhere and just lose in the end... There is no excuse... I am actually happy a Asian team plays good... in the end it will benefit us cuz we will have to improve or get our ass whooped when we play KSA
                  Same here, hope SK, Australia and Japan does well too!

Comment

Saudi is playing really well but this Argentina is extremely disappointing.

Comment

Ksa did a good job, their league is the best of Asia. They win ACL every year and play very good against the like of Chelsea in club world cup

Comment

Is anyone watching Saudi v. ARGENTINA? Min 63 Saudi 2 - 1 Argentina!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Is anyone watching Saudi v. ARGENTINA? Min 63 Saudi 2 - 1 Argentina!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          yes, they're playing football, unlike certain other teams..

Comment

You see what happens if you play football? Also don't come with the excuse that Argentinians are short or small compared to Engeland, first of all the guys that scored against us weren't 7ft bodybuilders and second we also played short Spaniards...

Even if we had played football and lost 6-2, at the very least we would have played football!!!

Comment

Worst 2 days
                              IRAN LOST FOR 6 GOALS
                              SAUDI WIN AGAINST ARGENTINA

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                You see what happens if you play football? Also don't come with the excuse that Argentinians are short or small compared to Engeland, first of all the guys that scored against us weren't 7ft bodybuilders and second we also played short Spaniards...

Even if we had played football and lost 6-2, at the very least we would have played football!!!
                                Saudi is a better team, we have to admit that. You simply can't deny that.

Comment

Working...
                                X