WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    Cannot believe they managed to fill up the stadium with Qataris. Lot of empty houses in Doha today. . This is a dream come true for a burglar.
    It's not filled up. There are many empty seats but since the color of their seats is the color of their kit, it looks as if people are sitting there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

It's not filled up. There are many empty seats but since the color of their seats is the color of their kit, it looks as if people are sitting there

announcer was saying many left the game after the second goal
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Never seen so many empty seats in the opener match of a World Cup. Freaking corrupt FIFA

Now I know why they hired all those Bangladeshis. Just imagine this world cup would have taken place in a country like Turkey or a free Iran.

Comment

Thanks Qatar for the laughing stuck show that brought many smiles to football lovers around the world.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Impressive focus by team Ecuador, not wasting any energi on the shady VAR decision and just going as nothing happened. Scoring withing 10 minutes. Great lesson for TM as I expect some shady stuff as usual against TM from the refs.. no idea wasting energy on it making it a double loss. Just do what Ecuador did if it happens.

Feels unreal that its less than 24h left, probably getting no sleep tonight.. these weeks and months just flew by so fast! 🤔
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Guys it seemed shady, but it was indeed offside because the players behind the GK doesn't count, so if the last player is the GK, the Ecuadorian player was in offside.

But in the end, really embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post

Are you watching it on hesgoal.com?
                I watched it on TSN cable TV

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

who is gonna suspend or investigate them? FIFA who gave all this to Qatar for money??
                  I wasn't implying that they would. I meant this should get done but we all know nothing will happen

Comment

I had much higher hope on Qatar. I think they embarrassed Asia, especially since they are "Asian Champion". I'm pretty sure even KSA would have done better than this team. They had basically ZORO offence and the opponent was the weakest after Qatar in the group since I rate Senegal much higher than Ecuador. I'm afraid we are about to see another 5-0 (Nord Korea vs Port) or 0-8 (KSA vs Germany) when Qatar meed Holland.

Comment

And btw, the most annoying part of this game was when the Swedish commentators and experts in studio discussed how bad physical shape the Qatar team was and also said the reason is that their opponents in Asia of course have low physical shape so that's the level of Asia which is not true. I really think, Ausi,Iran and South Korea are teams with good physical capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        I had much higher hope on Qatar. I think they embarrassed Asia, especially since they are "Asian Champion". I'm pretty sure even KSA would have done better than this team. They had basically ZORO offence and the opponent was the weakest after Qatar in the group since I rate Senegal much higher than Ecuador. I'm afraid we are about to see another 5-0 (Nord Korea vs Port) or 0-8 (KSA vs Germany) when Qatar meed Holland.
                        They looked caught by the moment, probably so much pressure on them with expectations.. their coach looked like he saw his huge billion bonus for victory in the opening game slipper away.. just shaking his head for 95 minutes.

Anyway, glad chileans failed to get ecuadors place. The team with most goals in their continental qualifyers on setpieces. Thats impressive.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Was shocked by Qatar bad performance. They put shame on Asian football which is look poorely even if asian teams do good things in some wc

Comment

In my lifetime, I have seen a good number of World Cup openers, but this one by far was the worse I have ever watched!

Guetter, after spending gazillions of dollars on football, infrastructure, facilities, stadiums, etc. etc. -- they had nothing to show today against an average team! -- This was rather an embarrassing display.

The Arab obsession with football is mind bugling! Why even bother!

Comment

Here’s the list of leaders who attended the World Cup inauguration:
                              • King Abdullah II bin Hussein of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
                              • President of the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria Abdelmadjid Tebboune
                              • President of the Arab Republic of Egypt Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
                              • President of the State of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas
                              • President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan
                              • Crown Prince and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
                              • Representative of the Emir of the State of Kuwait Crown Prince Sheikh Mishal Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah
                              • Crown Prince of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Hussein bin Abdullah II
                              • Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
                              • Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum
                              • Minister of Culture, Youth and Sports of the Sultanate of Oman and Representative of the Sultan of Oman Theyazin bin Haitham Al Said
                              • Caretaker Prime Minister of the Republic of Lebanon Najib Mikati
                              • President of the Republic of Senegal Macky Sall
                              • President of the Republic of Rwanda Paul Kagame
                              • President of the Republic of Liberia George Weah
                              • Vice President of the Republic of Ecuador Alfredo Borrero
                              • UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres
                              • President of the International Olympic Committee Thomas Bach
                              • Aide to the President of the Russian Federation Igor Levitin
                              • Vice President of the Republic of India Jagdeep Dhankhar
                              • Vice President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela Delcy Eloina Rodriguez
                              • FIFA President Gianni Infantino

.. you write the next chapter!

Comment

Vis vis Is
                                qatar to fire Sanchez And Hire akbar misagian.

Comment

Working...
                                X