WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
    Ecuador is solid. I enjoy watching them. Qatar's goalie is a mix of Gholampour, Mirzapour and my grandmother.
    I know they're playing Qatar, but Ecuador looks impressive and physically imposing. Wouldn't be surprised if they advance ahead of Senegal, especially with Mane out.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Qatar looks like an amateur side. I think that Asian Cup performance was an anomaly.
      Well of course they are an amateur side. Now that most of their team consists of Qataris and some other Arabs, we see the real Qatar, which is gooz.

Comment

What a goaaaaaal. Amazing!

Comment

Qatar might be the worst team I’ve seen in a WC ever lol. 2-0

Comment

This Valencia is amazing. Even God could not save this.

2-0
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What a nice powerful header, Qataris soorakh atm.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                This Valencia is amazing. Even God could not save this.

2-0
                He is a beast!

Comment

I'm not surprised that Ecuador is beating Qatar easily. Here are Ecuador's stats:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuado...s_and_fixtures
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_F...BOL)#Standings

Ecuador did good in their home games. They even tied with Brazil and Argentina, beat Uruguay 4-2, and beat Colombia 6-1.
                  Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

This could turn ugly for Qatar. However after that first offside call I wouldn’t be surprised if Ecuador gets a red card.

Comment

Qatar starting their aggressive 4th league style of Arab play.

Comment

What we are watching is that money can't buy you everything.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I wonder when they will start with their home sport "grassrolling"?
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Qatar bought the Asian cup, bought the World cup hosting but could never buy real talent. Paying a bunch of referees or officials can never make you a good football team.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                              I wonder when they will start with their home sport "grassrolling"?
                              Why should they when they are 2 goals down? lol

Comment

Zero pressure on the ball. Imagine paying billions for this lol

Comment

Working...
                                X