WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Maybe we should write PFDC editorial about them lol, i can write up an article making few headlines around the world, baked in to an analysis of all AFC teams in world cup 😅
    My Grammer is not good
    if not I would of done it.
    do it keshwardoost,
    and talk about ksa and their sexual encounters, with poor camels.
    I am sure the animal group will hold a protest
    In front of ksa embassy, after reading about
    Their sexual activity with camels.
    At the end of tour article thank kateb
    For his Contribution to your article.

Comment

lol

But I actually believe that I would like you to write an article with your poetic grammar. The world needs to se this. Would aswell be an interesting read for sure.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Saudi fake news again. They are still butt-hurt that Qatar is hosting the WC.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Saudi fake news again. They are still butt-hurt that Qatar is hosting the WC.
          I've said it before here but no one has listened to me. Whatever he says is never the truth and won't be.

This guy has been for a while with his many fake followers, a Bahraini national funded and backed by the Israelis.

Comment

I tried my best not to get into politics in the football forum thus far, so ban me if it's necessary because really it's been frustrating me. the amount of the fake news posted here vs. to what people are really going through in the homeland.

What kind of fans would go to Qatar and wave Israeli flags alone? The Shah Iranian flag and the alternative without the writing, that I understand if it's really true for Al Jazeera. But Israel and Qatar have no diplomatic ties or Israeli people, so who's gonna wave an Israeli flag there?
            This guy is pure BS. He's just mixing it up to cover his agenda to create a toxic environment for Team Melli. He's very pro Saudi and pro Israeli.

It's okay to support the protests but to quote this guy and his baseless accusations who's been sitting pretty in London is another thing.

https://twitter.com/amjadt25/status/1592937729469616129

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              I tried my best not to get into politics in the football forum thus far, so ban me if it's necessary because really it's been frustrating me. the amount of the fake news posted here vs. to what people are really going through in the homeland.

What kind of fans would go to Qatar and wave Israeli flags alone? The Shah Iranian flag and the alternative without the writing, that I understand if it's really true for Al Jazeera. But Israel and Qatar have no diplomatic ties or Israeli people, so who's gonna wave an Israeli flag there?
              This guy is pure BS. He's just mixing it up to cover his agenda to create a toxic environment for Team Melli. He's very pro Saudi and pro Israeli.

It's okay to support the protests but to quote this guy and his baseless accusations who's been sitting pretty in London is another thing.

https://twitter.com/amjadt25/status/1592937729469616129
              Agha Farhad
              the wonderful ,hardworking staff of pfdc
              ARE NOT SAYING
              NOT TO DISCUSS POLITICS IN PFDC.
              they are saying
              Only discuss it on threads designated for politics.
              And that is fair.
              to hVe football threads for football,
              Politics thread for politics ..

Regarding waving Isreal flags,,
              A LOT OF ISREALI TOURIST going to qatar and in qatar already to watch the wc... Isreal people are good people and love soccer, and if they never left afc , they Would be in WC every single year..

Comment

These teams in order want them win the wc.

1.iran
                2.england
                3.argentina
                4.usa
                5.mexico
                6.denmark

Comment

Iran
                  Senegal
                  Brazil
                  Japan
                  Korea
                  Italy - oh yeah they missed the cup, probably still hoping for a last minute bann of any team😅
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Iran
                    Senegal
                    Brazil
                    Japan
                    Korea
                    Italy - oh yeah they missed the cup, probably still hoping for a last minute bann of any team😅
                    Let's do a contest
                    just me and u and who ever else want play
                    for every game
                    Is so much easier to keep score when I 2 of uslol
                    start the thread.
                    I Will start thread

Comment

Im in 😁start the thread dadash you are much more creative with the rules and setup of the contest.
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Could Qatar bribe Ecaudor to win?

It's Marca take with grain of salt:

https://www.marca.com/en/world-cup/2...c208b4573.html

Ps. No host nstion has ever lost an opening match at the WC...could Qatar be the first?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Could Qatar bribe Ecaudor to win?

It's Marca take with grain of salt:

https://www.marca.com/en/world-cup/2...c208b4573.html

Ps. No host nstion has ever lost an opening match at the WC...could Qatar be the first?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Look at the source and his tweets. He’s a Bahraini guy who just throws whatever he can against Qatar.

I’d be very angry if I was an Ecuadorian player and people played with my integrity like that.

Comment

Beer will not be served, what a nightmare it must be to live under islamic laws 😅
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              Beer will not be served, what a nightmare it must be to live under islamic laws 😅
                              As someone mentioned; funny how they bait and switch. All this time they promised beer at stadiums and 2 days before the start of the games with people already having flights/tickets in their hands they switched and FIFA is probably fine with it too.
                              Those English fans must be pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

As someone mentioned; funny how they bait and switch. All this time they promised beer at stadiums and 2 days before the start of the games with people already having flights/tickets in their hands they switched and FIFA is probably fine with it too.
                                Those English fans must be pissed
                                The funniest thing is they still allow beer for the people with the special hospitality (read VIP) tickets.
                                Basically, they're saying, you can only drink beer if you're rich.

Comment

Working...
                                X