• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia squad was announced too
    https://www.socceroos.com.au/news/so...p-qatar-2022tm

Comment

Wow is it true
      Karim benzema did not get a call up for France in this wc?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        Wow is it true
        Karim benzema did not get a call up for France in this wc?
        Not confirmed. They will announce France's squad tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Not confirmed. They will announce France's squad tomorrow.
          Iranian medias took France list of last September and presented as France list for wc. Bunch of clowns

Comment

The difference in the squad depth between Japan and Iran isn't small. They have many successful players in top leagues. Mitoma (Brighton) is what I expected from JB.... At this rate, he will make a step up to one of the big 6 teams next summer. Btw surprised they dropped Furuhashi, who has been the best scorer in Scotland.

Comment

Stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Stadiums
                ST-MARK KHAN E ZELZELEH
                MAHBOOB E HARCHI DELEH.

HASHEMIAN YADET BASHE
                ST-MARK SARVARETEH.

BE OMID RAFTAN BE DOOREH DOVOM

Comment

If anyone wants to watch the games for free in US, you can get a two week free trial for YouTubeTV and one week free trial for Fubo they both have FS1 and FS2.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                    If anyone wants to watch the games for free in US, you can get a two week free trial for YouTubeTV and one week free trial for Fubo they both have FS1 and FS2.
                    i have youtube premium, is the TV included??

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post

Not sure honestly, I’m watching on a Samsung smart TV. If you have a smart TV then yes or you can get the trial, connect your computer or phone to the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post

No, YoutubeTV is different to Youtube Premium. YouTubeTV is a streaming service that gives you access to live TV channels, including FS1 and FS2.

Comment

100,000 Flags! What a waste of time, money and resources! Majority of Team Melli fans won't be interested in holding or purchasing such flag. Don't Football Federation officials know that or understand that? It would have been better to spend that money on feeding the poor, homeless or disadvantaged people.

I don't want to brag. But honestly you know it was more than five years ago when on Social Media I started using 💚🤍❤️ in comments and now I see majority of Iranian Social Media users using colored hearts including some current and former Iranian Footballers (both Men and Women). So I was perhaps the first Iranian to do that. I actually got the idea of using colored hearts from few Romanian singers who were doing this in their posts 💙💛❤️.​

Comment

England

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              England
                              SOOOORAKHAN

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
                                100,000 Flags! What a waste of time, money and resources! Majority of Team Melli fans won't be interested in holding or purchasing such flag. Don't Football Federation officials know that or understand that? It would have been better to spend that money on feeding the poor, homeless or disadvantaged people.

I don't want to brag. But honestly you know it was more than five years ago when on Social Media I started using 💚🤍❤️ in comments and now I see majority of Iranian Social Media users using colored hearts including some current and former Iranian Footballers (both Men and Women). So I was perhaps the first Iranian to do that. I actually got the idea of using colored hearts from few Romanian singers who were doing this in their posts 💙💛❤️.​
                                We'll see if the federation has the balls to show up in public. Don't feel many are eager to hold some IRI flags with the current events happening right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X