WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Just go and read what our fellow countrymen wrote under CQ'S Facebook Post. It's disgusting and pathetic.
    They fail to realiste that TM is the peoples team.
    Imagine being a young passionate footballer dreaming of playing for your nation and hamvatans and they cancel you because of the gouvernment. SMH.
    I haven't read the comments. However, I believe you since I've seen many comments on Social Media many times in the past under FIFA, AFC begging them to ban Persepolis, Esteghlal, Team Melli.

Those people who do that are either mentally deranged or vengeful or malicious traitors, their own motive comes first for them, they don't give a hoot about Iran or Iranian people. Some of them are members or supporters of some opposition parties who collaborated with Saddam in Iran-Iraq War, some of them are most likely on the payroll of Saudi Arabia, others are separatists who dream about having their own countries with capitals in Tabriz, Ahvaz, Mahabad, Rasht, Sari, Khorramabad, Zahedan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      There is a real demand of iranian people abd organisations to ban Iran from WC 2022 !!!!

I mean what kind of dirty people want to ban their own nationalteam from the only thing that brings happiness in these dark times
      ?
      Even beeing angry when a footballer celebrates after he scores , wtf ??? I am sad because of Iran but that doesnt mean im not allowed to laugh anymore.

I hope Fifa doesnt join this dirty game to ban Iran from WC, these people who are after this are the biggest losers ive ever seen, trators !
      They are very sick and malicious. In the entire World, only Iranian Citziens and Iran-born do such things as writing petitions, letters, emails, comments in social media begging FIFA, AFC, IOC to ban Iran's sport federations, national teams, sport clubs, athletes from participating in sport events. Because of such lunatics, majority of people in the World think of Iranians as crazy, mental, psycho, traitors, dishonest, disloyal, deceitful. No other nationalities do such acts.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
        They are very sick and malicious. In the entire World, only Iranian Citziens and Iran-born do such things as writing petitions, letters, emails, comments in social media begging FIFA, AFC, IOC to ban Iran's sport federations, national teams, sport clubs, athletes from participating in sport events. Because of such lunatics, majority of people in the World think of Iranians as crazy, mental, psycho, traitors, dishonest, disloyal, deceitful. No other nationalities do such acts.
        "no other nationalities do such acts"

Are you serious?

Comment

Has Iran released there world cup kits?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Are you serious?
            Yes, I've only seen comments by crazy fans of football clubs from other countries against their rival football club. I've never ever seen any petition, letter, email, comment asking for ban on national team, sport federation, sport ministry, athletes. Because unlike lunatic, self-centered or "Biganeh-parast" Iranians, other nationalities have national pride and don't try to harm their own national team, sport federation or sport ministry.

If you have examples of other nationalities who do that, then please share so we all be informed.

Comment

Are you serious?
              Well to be fair I've never seen any other nation asking their country to be banned from world cup. Have you?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Well to be fair I've never seen any other nation asking their country to be banned from world cup. Have you?
                I met a lot of Colombians who wanted their own team to be banned after 1994

But how many countries have harmed their own people as much as the goverment of Iran has harmed its people - how many countries are there who are so not proud of their national flag with the aghrab in it?

Why do we need to compare Iran with other countries?

And by the way, I never want Iran to be banned from the world cup. But do you agree with this statement about Iranians?

"They are very sick and malicious. In the entire World, only Iranian Citziens and Iran-born do such things as writing petitions, letters, emails, comments in social media begging FIFA, AFC, IOC to ban Iran's sport federations, national teams, sport clubs, athletes from participating in sport events. Because of such lunatics, majority of people in the World think of Iranians as crazy, mental, psycho, traitors, dishonest, disloyal, deceitful. No other nationalities do such acts."

This site's "news editor" doesn't seem to have much empathy with a guy who lost his wife and daughter. And constantly giving us this "don't mix politics with sports" when each of us has seen a dozen videos today of security forces treating our hamvatans worse than garbage - the man frothing on the floor with his own blood, the girl slammed into the wall. Dametoon garm for not mixing politics with sports after seeing all the horrors of the last 24 hours.

How much is enough for you guys?

Comment

But how many countries have harmed their own people as much as the goverment of Iran has harmed its people - how many countries are there who are so not proud of their national flag with the aghrab in it?

And by the way, I never want Iran to be banned from the world cup. But do you agree with this statement about Iranians?

"They are very sick and malicious. In the entire World, only Iranian Citziens and Iran-born do such things as writing petitions, letters, emails, comments in social media begging FIFA, AFC, IOC to ban Iran's sport federations, national teams, sport clubs, athletes from participating in sport events. Because of such lunatics, majority of people in the World think of Iranians as crazy, mental, psycho, traitors, dishonest, disloyal, deceitful. No other nationalities do such acts."

This site's "news editor" doesn't seem to have much empathy with a guy who lost his wife and daughter. And constantly giving us this "don't mix politics with sports" when each of us has seen a dozen videos today of security forces treating our hamvatans worse than garbage - the man frothing on the floor with his own blood, the girl slammed into the wall. Dametoon garm for not mixing politics with sports after seeing all the horrors of the last 24 hours.

I can see that you are really annoyed by my comments.

You are entitled to your opinion and I do not judge you. You are a free human being and are free to support whoever you want.

This is a football forum, people should feel free to express themselves regarding football related issues.

I have hope in democracy in this forum. If not, then what's a point of having a forum when other forum members try to impose their views upon others.

I did news editing for only one year and that was long time ago. I am no longer involved in news. I am just an ordinary forum member. Admins can edit my profile and remove staff member from my profile.

Comment

Well North Korea, Afghanistan , Syria , China (muslim killing) , Iraq etc.... Iran is not near syria level at the moment ( and i hope we never reach there were tanks and jet fighters kill civilians).

Now Ofc I'm just answering your question. Otherwise people know how much I hate these mulla mofos and basiji k*nis -_-

Also you meeting 4-5 colombian who wanted their country banned is not the same as 10,000 - or even 100,000 comments left from iranians asking iran to be banned :/ Or actuall organizations sending official letter asking fifa to ban their own country. Its a lot different bro.

I'm sorry but anyone asking for team melli to banned from world cup is no different than Dirty Mojahedin khalgh. Mojahedin khalgh had the same excuse as these guys. You do know that IR killed all of their family members, some people lost their mother, father , sisters, brothers and you name it. So does that mean they had the right to ask fifa ban iran for world cup 1998? because thats exactly what they did in 1998 france. The also protest and tried to distrupt our WC games -_-

Iran vs canada didn't happen... and nothing happened to IR.

Comment

This site's "news editor" doesn't seem to have much empathy with a guy who lost his wife and daughter.
                      All my comments are my own opinions and not that of PFDC, persianfootball.com, admins, staff or other forum members.

I hereby please kindly request dear admins of PFDC to remove "news editor" and staff logo from my profile. I am just an ordinary forum member and not a member of staff.

Comment

Flights are booked!
                        Hotel is booked!

Qatar 2022, here we go!

This was the best boogh of 2018. For all you attending, please do us a favor and bring a couple to each game for the maximum dooododoododooo.

https://www.amazon.com/Sporting-Cele...f=sr_1_17_sspa

Comment

Originally posted by a_ronaghi View Post
                          Flights are booked!
                          Hotel is booked!

Qatar 2022, here we go!

This was the best boogh of 2018. For all you attending, please do us a favor and bring a couple to each game for the maximum dooododoododooo.

Please no vuvuzela!
                          How much for the hotel and the flight?

Comment

I have full empathy with people who've lost loved ones due to the situation, as many of us know someone who has.

However, just because someone lost a family member due to a tragedy caused by government, doesn't mean it's ok for them to just call for all sports and atheletes to be banned - it's insane to be honest, and INCREDIBLY SELF-CENTERED.

What about these innocent athletes who don't support these mistreatments and JUST WANT TO PLAY A SPORT and not lose the opportunity of their lives??

Why do other innocent people not get to continue a career or watch a sporting event because you lost someone in your family? - does this not sound ridiculous and self-centered to you???

We can empathize with those who've lost people and still continue to play sports, which bring our people tons of happiness and brings them together to celebrate.

Why suggest taking things away from Iranians who are innocent instead??? LOL CRAZY IF YOU ASK ME

Comment

For the millionth time, where have I called for sports and athletes to be banned?
                              I am tired of repeating myself.

Comment

Originally posted by a_ronaghi View Post

You think we are gonna be able to carry those into the stadiums? I can see Qatari security being insane.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Please no vuvuzela!
                                How much for the hotel and the flight?
                                Direct flights from Philly to Doha we around $2400 ea

I found flights with either London or Istanbul stop overs for around $1400.

I decided to buy separate tickets to Istanbul and will spend a week after Doha in Istanbul and meet some friends from Tehran there (flight is only $250 for them).
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X