WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Just wait for some fat f*** like Akbar Ghamkhar to get all the tickets somehow and then resell them to travel agencies at a markup.
    Years ago, I remember I was reading a series of reports from an Iranian reporter who was present at the 2006 World Cup. In it, he mentioned Iranian fans being outnumbered in Germany by the Mexican fans in our first game (which was shocking given the # of Iranians in Germany).

Later in the article, it was mentioned that the tickets allocated to the Iranian Federation were rumored to have been sold to Mexican agencies. Essentially what you're describing...

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Years ago, I remember I was reading a series of reports from an Iranian reporter who was present at the 2006 World Cup. In it, he mentioned Iranian fans being outnumbered in Germany by the Mexican fans in our first game (which was shocking given the # of Iranians in Germany).

Later in the article, it was mentioned that the tickets allocated to the Iranian Federation were rumored to have been sold to Mexican agencies. Essentially what you're describing...
      Our fans simply didn't buy enough tickets (Iranian k**ngoshadi maybe?)... so all the remaining tickets were gobbled up by Ghamkhar and his crew and sold to anyone who would have them.
      He was a fat piece of sh*t. Destroyed Persepolis for years too.

Comment

Today was a good day for us in terms of our legionnaire players. First goal for Azmoun at Leverkusen and an assist, goal for Alipour and Zahedi. A start and strong showing in a problem area for us by Ghoddos against strong opposition - hopefully a sign of what will happen when Kane plays against us.
        A start for Gholizadeh, another start and more experience for Allahyar, Abedzadeh’s team getting back into play off running.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Today was a good day for us in terms of our legionnaire players. First goal for Azmoun at Leverkusen and an assist, goal for Alipour and Zahedi. A start and strong showing in a problem area for us by Ghoddos against strong opposition - hopefully a sign of what will happen when Kane plays against us.
          A start for Gholizadeh, another start and more experience for Allahyar, Abedzadeh’s team getting back into play off running.
          Now If only our DMs and RB and LB could pick up some form and fitness !

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Our European legionnaires are getting better and meanwhile our Arab legionnaires can't even get into the squad of Al Shotor. And the other Arab legionnaire laughs when his own hamvatan from the opponent team scores a goal LMAO

Comment

https://youtu.be/ICIby7x3_Rg
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

iran's world cup ticket purchase lottery begins to register
                iran's national football team ticket lottery registration for the 2022 fifa world cup began as scheduled this morning.
                according to the official website of the football federation following previous announcements regarding the draw to buy tickets for iran's national football team at the world cup, registration started at 8 a.m. on sunday, april 24, and will continue as planned in the ticket.ffiri.ir system until 24:00 on tuesday, april 26.
                due to repeated calls and questions raised, it is necessary to bring some matters to the attention of those interested;
                1. persons who will be able to register in groups or individually will only be able to register once, and it is not possible to repeat the registration for a user (group or subsidiary) in groups or individually at all.
                2- ticket prices of 250, 600 and 800 rials of qatar will be calculated in grades 3, 2 and 1, respectively, based on the price of the day of converting qatari rial to iranian rial, and the final amount will be announced to the winners of the lottery for payment within the specified time.
                3- due to the simultaneous registration of some fans on the fifa website and the football federation system, the names of the winners of the lottery system of the federation will be removed from the fifa site and they can only receive their ticket in the same way.
                4- priority and end in registration will not have any effect on increasing or decreasing the chances of those interested in the lottery and registration will continue until the end of the deadline according to the previous announcement and without restrictions.
                5- considering the considerable welcome as previously announced, the priority is to draw with volunteers who have purchased tickets for all three matches of the iranian national team at this stage.
                http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11727/%D8%A2...A7%D9%86%DB%8C
                also the one publishing these articles at ffiri gets the dates wriong, this time it says published 4 may.. like ffiri has invented a timemachine.. maybe thats why they arent stressing with friendlies?

i also bet its not 250 rial for a ticket and somewhere from 2,5 mil/25mil and up?
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

so when do we know if my earlier this month's order i placed on FIFA for the TST4-IRAN tickets would get awarded or denied..?

flight tickets outa USA are still running at rather high $$ but bit lower than before ... closer to $2600s.. still double what they usually would go for w/o wc..!! my guess is that more flights are likely to be scheduled and prices will still come down when we are closer to 2-3 months away from the kickoff..?

Comment

https://youtu.be/DRAT-Jy9SAE
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

"400 weekly flights between Iran and Qatar/ 5 cruise ships to transport world cup fans"

Free zone Secretary

Comment

who have tickets already send me a dm thanks

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAdoBgjFXRw
                          USMNT vs. Iran in Group Stage of the World Cup — Doug McIntyre & Afshin Ghotbi weigh in | FOX Soccer
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I really hope that this time TM won't offer flowers or any kinds of gifts to the US or other teams. The times of chaplusi are over. Enough countries, especially the US have bullied Iran for decades, so it is not up to us to make any gifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                              I really hope that this time TM won't offer flowers or any kinds of gifts to the US or other teams. The times of chaplusi are over. Enough countries, especially the US have bullied Iran for decades, so it is not up to us to make any gifts.
                              It has nothing to do with politics and neither does football as they're leaving that stuff behind on the pitch.

It's a nice and classy jesture, and even if the other teams don't do it, let us be the "bigger person" and do what's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                                What did Ukraine ever do to us?

Comment

Working...
                                X