Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Lmao!

Tell us great saviour, what is your plan for our WC, aside from complaining and whining?
    Slandering and defaming. That will get us to round 2 for sure! Lol This anti Skocic stance lacks substance and has just become annoying like a fly that won't leave you alone.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Lmao!

Tell us great saviour, what is your plan for our WC, aside from complaining and whining?
      Laugh all you want. I sure as hell aint laughing at the possibility of TM being the new 8-0ers in Qatar.

The plan is simple: Throw out this nobody and bring in a karbalad coach.

If the choice is between putting my trust in a coach who isn't even good enough for Malavan/Khooneh Be Khooneh, or "complaining and whining" in hope that we can get a decent coach,
      the choice is very easy.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Slandering and defaming. That will get us to round 2 for sure! Lol This anti Skocic stance lacks substance and has just become annoying like a fly that won't leave you alone.

The only thing lacking substance is putting ones trust in a nobody coach, who isn't even good enough for Malavan/Khooneh Be Khooneh.

O-ZoNe jan, i will keep repeating that Skocic needs to be changed, in hope that more people open their eyes.
        Still too many people are being blinded by this" Oh but he's getting results, why change him?" nonsense.

The same people bringing up his "good" results, only come up with excuses when you mention he's had the worst results in TM Qualifying history vs Korea.
        This has become very annoying, just like a fly that won't leave you alone.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          CQ taught us well particularly with wearing a coaches image on his shirt and making obscene gestures Such hypocrisy.

Selective memory at its finest. Apparently appreciating anything other than what CQ did is not allowed.

Comment

Lmao!

I added him to my blocked list. Got tired of his constant complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              I added him to my blocked list. Got tired of his constant complaining.
              Whatever man, you should learn to improve your discussion skills instead.
              Hiding won't help you in that regard. Oh i almost forgot, you won't see this reply
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                The only thing lacking substance is putting ones trust in a nobody coach, who isn't even good enough for Malavan/Khooneh Be Khooneh.

O-ZoNe jan, i will keep repeating that Skocic needs to be changed, in hope that more people open their eyes.
                Still too many people are being blinded by this" Oh but he's getting results, why change him?" nonsense.

The same people bringing up his "good" results, only come up with excuses when you mention he's had the worst results in TM Qualifying history vs Korea.
                This has become very annoying, just like a fly that won't leave you alone.
                you are totally right. so stupid that we didnt appoint Ancelotti or Mancini. my friend, all that matters are results. I'd rather have Skocic as coach and winning 99% of the matches in Asia. than Wilmots who struggled to qualify for the final wc qualifiers with a freaking loss against Bahrain and IRaq. Joachim low was coach at Karlsruhe and Austria wien before he coached germany.

Im actually shocked that you think if we would change coaches, in such a short time before the world cup, we would benefit from it. you're either someone who doesn't know anything about football or just a 13 year old kid with rubbish arguments.

Honestly, im curious. in your opinion... who should be coach of iran right now? who do you think is a logical and realistic choice? Ghalenoei? just because he was coach of esteghlal instead of khoone be khoone? are we gonna beat wales and draw england with him? tell me, who would you choose...

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
                  you are totally right. so stupid that we didnt appoint Ancelotti or Mancini. my friend, all that matters are results. I'd rather have Skocic as coach and winning 99% of the matches in Asia. than Wilmots who struggled to qualify for the final wc qualifiers with a freaking loss against Bahrain and IRaq. Joachim low was coach at Karlsruhe and Austria wien before he coached germany.

Im actually shocked that you think if we would change coaches, in such a short time before the world cup, we would benefit from it. you're either someone who doesn't know anything about football or just a 13 year old kid with rubbish arguments.

Honestly, im curious. in your opinion... who should be coach of iran right now? who do you think is a logical and realistic choice? Ghalenoei? just because he was coach of esteghlal instead of khoone be khoone? are we gonna beat wales and draw england with him? tell me, who would you choose...
                  Wilmots was a joke, Skocic is also a joke.
                  Wilmots failed to qualify Ivory Coast to WC2018( Their first miss since 2006) but IFF still went on and hired him.

Skocic winning record is against Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and UAE, who all were at their weakest form in years!
                  Against the only team that could test us, he failed big time.

Besides Low coaching bigger clubs than Skocic, he was also an assistant to Klinsmann for 2 years before taking over.
                  That's what you call a perfect transition. How can you possibly compare that to Skocic case? You're being delusional.

The longer it takes to change Skocic, the harder it gets to benefit from it, everyone knows that. CQ is the most resonable option atm.
                  I would however still take the risk of bringing another coach, if CQ is not available.

Have you ever heard of the "positive shock" changing the coach can bring?
                  That's what we need right now, because in terms of gameplan, tactics etc, we're looking atrocious under Skocic.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Wilmots was a joke, Skocic is also a joke.
                    Wilmots failed to qualify Ivory Coast to WC2018( Their first miss since 2006) but IFF still went on and hired him.

Skocic winning record is against Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and UAE, who all were at their weakest form in years!
                    Against the only team that could test us, he failed big time.

Besides Low coaching bigger clubs than Skocic, he was also an assistant to Klinsmann for 2 years before taking over.
                    That's what you call a perfect transition. How can you possibly compare that to Skocic case? You're being delusional.

The longer it takes to change Skocic, the harder it gets to benefit from it, everyone knows that. CQ is the most resonable option atm.
                    I would however still take the risk of bringing another coach, if CQ is not available.

Have you ever heard of the "positive shock" changing the coach can bring?
                    That's what we need right now, because in terms of gameplan, tactics etc, we're looking atrocious under Skocic.
                    First of all. we all want queiroz back, there is no discussion that queiroz was a better coach for iran than skocic is right now. but again, as long as skocic wins 99% of his games in Asia he is a adequate coach for team melli. And he deserves to prove himself on the world cup. it will be a tough challenge for Iran anyway, doesnt matter who the coach is. with queiroz we also lost many games against teams with a lower ranking than Iran, for example tunisia, turkey, Japan and draw against venezuela. The harsh truth is that iran is one of the weakest teams on the world cup. This 'positive shocking effect' you're talking about doesnt apply for our situation. this happens SOMETIMES at clubs where the coach is working every day with his players en most of the times already knows the team and players before he takes the job. here we are talking about Iran with limited training moments and friendlies where the coach can implement his tactics and in addition 99% of foreign coaches cant even name 4 team melli players if you would ask them right now (in my opinion same reason why wilmos failed, he wasn't familiar with Iranian football and the strengths and weaknesses of our team).

by the way about Low. he was coaching bigger clubs than skocic. but compared to Germany national team it was the same situation as skocic who coached foolad and sanat naft before team melli. And who says it is a perfect transition if skocic would first be assistant for 2 years at team melli . was queiroz afshin ghotbi's assistant before he took over? they tried this as well in the Netherlands 3 years ago and they missed a world cup and an euro cup because of that. I don't know why im still arguing with someone who thinks skocic would have beat korea and win 10-0 against syria instead of 3-0 if he was first wilmots assistant at team melli before he took over after wilmots.

Comment

IFF announcement on the sale of tickets for iran's WC matches

TM Fans can only buy tickets for national team matches at the world cup through the world football federation website as well as the special quota of the football federation.

All TM fans are requested to refrain from paying any payments under the title of buying tickets for iran's matches in the world cup from unauthorized centers

Announcement

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSk7H3XUAOI

Exclusive interview with Marijo Tot, assistant coach for the national team of Iran! Marijo shares his reactions to the draw for the 2022 World Cup and information regarding upcoming friendly matches! Watch the newest special edition of Team Melli Talk!

Chapters:
                        0:00 - Intro
                        1:00 - World Cup Draw
                        6:41 - Friendly Matches
                        11:43 - Final Thoughts

#MarijoTot #Interview #تیم_ملی
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

IFF's WC ticket lottery

Those interested in purchasing tickets for TM matches at the 2022 world cup in Qatar can register to participate in the lottery due to the limited number of tickets available to the football federation.

Registration
                          ticket.ffiri.ir

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            IFF's WC ticket lottery

Those interested in purchasing tickets for TM matches at the 2022 world cup in Qatar can register to participate in the lottery due to the limited number of tickets available to the football federation.

Registration
                            ticket.ffiri.ir
                            The announcement says this is only for Iranians inside Iran and TM supporters outside the country should go through fifa.com. See bullet 9 here.

Go TM!

Comment

^ Also, they will start to accept ticket applications for Iran group games at 8:00 AM Tehran time on Sunday 4/24 and end at Midnight Tehran time on Tuesday 4/26. I predict that ticket.ffiri.ir server(s) will crash due to high traffic in the first 30 minutes. If IFF is able to manage that and ticket selling on ticket.ffiri.ir starts and completes with no issues, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                ^ Also, they will start to accept ticket applications for Iran group games at 8:00 AM Tehran time on Sunday 4/24 and end at Midnight Tehran time on Tuesday 4/26. I predict that ticket.ffiri.ir server(s) will crash due to high traffic in the first 30 minutes. If IFF is able to manage that and ticket selling on ticket.ffiri.ir starts and completes with no issues, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Go TM!
                                Just wait for some fat f*** like Akbar Ghamkhar to get all the tickets somehow and then resell them to travel agencies at a markup.

Comment

Working...
                                X