No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorta of a Anticlimactic end to this fantastic game..!! really...! ? no matter who wins..!!

Comment

yea baby.... whatta fking save.... keeper of the tournament there..!!

Comment

yea baby its... Over...!!! 💪

he woulda saved that if it was on frame...!!

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          I can't imagine what the fans from Argentina and France are going through .... imagine if this were TM
          for realz man...!!
          i dont even like any of these teams normally...!! lol

ARGENTINA WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS..!! 💪

Well deserved ..!!

Comment

Oh Leo..... LEO....!! LEEEEEE YO..!!
            DA GOAT...! 💪

Comment

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

ITS CALLLED SOCCER....!!!

NOW ITS TIME FOR REAL FOOTBALL....!!

CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS..!! 🏈

Comment

Penalties are pretty much 50/50 but congratulations to Argentina.

BTW when are penalty takers going to realize not to aim low ?? This way even if the Keeper goes the right way it’s damn difficult to save.

Comment

KSA was the only team which was able to defeat Argentina.

Comment

do they really have to parade the French president and all of his pissed off cabinet members through this humiliating moment
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

What a low class gesture. FIFA wil punish him. Maybe takeaway the prize!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

it's like you want to cheer for this team but so many class less moves by their players makes it hard. He throws the ball away from the French penalty kicker during the penalty shootout just to play mind games. Very anti-football.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

weel, they did give him a hand..

lol at the face he made
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post

it's like you want to cheer for this team but so many class less moves by their players makes it hard. He throws the ball away from the French penalty kicker during the penalty shootout just to play mind games. Very anti-football.
                              My exact sentiments. Not trying to turn this into a hatred discussion but all South Americans hate Argentina. They all say Argentinians are assholes.

Even in WC Brazil 2014, in our match against Argentina the entire stadium were cheering for Iran

Comment

Glad to see they featured our flag with Women life freedom rather than that shitty OR emblem

Comment

Working...
                                X