Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina vs Brazil would have been much better game for sure

Comment

France should end Cinderella eŕr morocco run.
      I don't like France but they dominate at will.
      Even against England, they tanked it after scoring
      First goal, as england went on an all attack mode,
      then France need it winner and they got it..
      Overall it looked england was better team but
      France if need it 3rd goal they would of scored.
      scored.except for Brazil 94,98,02 which went to 3 consecutive title match, never seen a team dominate at well like this.
      as I say I don't like France but if they get double
      in my opinion they be the greatest nt of all time lb for lb.and if imbape win this one , who say he cNt win 3 in the row and become the greatest of all time.. hopefully none of that happen and Argentina win one for Messi and Maradona, but as a fan of national team gaMes France and imbape are special and history.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Hakimi rejected every approach by the country he was born and grew up in to play for them (at youth and senior level).

Then he scores a panenka against them to rub salt in the wound!
        Hakimi was only tested by spanish youth national team and he did not have any invitations from spain senior national bro. He was tested by spanish youth national team and then dropped from the list. Thats why he then went and played for morocco U20 - U23 and main team. He played 23minutes against canada in 2016 for morocco senior national team. He barely got invitation from morocco nevermind the Spain national team who already had a great team in 2016 .

"Yes, there were moments in youth. There were contacts, I went to the Spanish national team also to try," - Hakimi

In 2017 he was barely invited by Morocco national team and he played only 59 minutes in a friendly match against south korea. He was then dropped from national team.At this point he would't not been allowed to play for spanish national team!

In 2018 he was reinvited by Renard to play in 5 friendly matches.

Can someone please explain to me why would spanish senior national team invited a player who barely got playing time in Real Madrid's Reserve team!

So I dono where people get the idea that he was wanted by spanish senior national team and rejected them . Hakimi is just buthurt that he was rejected by spanish youth national team.

Comment

Since hesgoal and many other sistes are down, here are some links for tonight for those wanting internet broadcasts

Link: Iranian Live TV پخش زنده - PersianLeague.Com (Iran Football League)

At the right side of the page you will find this, click on one of those links and enjoy. I watched Argentina game yesterday with persian commentary on Aiosport and it worked fine.

France vs Morocco
          (Persiana Sports, AioSport, Sport 1, TV 3, TV 3 HD)​

Edit: or just click on the direkt links right here (above), doing that seems to work fine aswell.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Flights from Morocco were cancelled to Doha today. I think Qatar is concerned about riots
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Morocco-Qatar special World Cup flights cancelled: airline
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

This Morocco team is what CQ wants Iran to be. We just don’t physically or technically compare to them to execute his game plan

Comment

That Javad guy in Marocco looks so Irani!!!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    That Javad guy in Marocco looks so Irani!!!
                    Almost scored a worldly
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Why is the ref so against Morocco? They should have had 2 penalties by now!

Comment

Damn that bike woulda been the goal of tournament..!
                        instead now it could go out as the save of ..!?

if I that was TM going down early, they probably woulda panicked, lose all tactical form & get scored on 2-3 times more before HT…! Impressive that didn’t faze the Moroccans & they went after a quick equalizer hard…!

ref is dicking Morocco outa calls in box.

Comment

gotta love the maroccan fauls
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

FINAL: FRANCE V ARGENTINA

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

happiest country in the world is France. Second highest up is Algeria

Unhappiest is Morocco, and the runner up is Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                                happiest country in the world is France. Second highest up is Algeria

Unhappiest is Morocco, and the runner up is Argentina

Why Algerian fans?

All the ones I have seen or known were strongly supporting Morocco?

even in media...

https://www.dw.com/en/world-cup-2022...ers/a-64082850

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/w...o-historic-win

Comment

Working...
                                X