No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan have to be proud. Dameshon garm. Abro asia..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t believe that Japan took such poor penalties.

Comment

as good as Japan was today, their physical shortcomings will always be a problem for them when they face physical and tall European teams. Except for one PK, the rest of the Japanese shots were weak and had very little velocity.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Japan’s penalties were all low. You would think they would aim a little higher seeing the Croat keeper was catching all their shots.

Comment

Alexi LALAS is such a racist. There are some people you can just tell by looking at them, and he's one of them.

His response to Ronaldo playing in Saudi Arabia for 211M/year "well, he'll have to live in that country" .....

the rest of the crew had to fix it and call Saudi a great country

you can tell he's not over his loss to Iran in the WC and he hates everything about middle easterners.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Japan came prepared for this WC...except for PK's.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                as good as Japan was today, their physical shortcomings will always be a problem for them when they face physical and tall European teams. Except for one PK, the rest of the Japanese shots were weak and had very little velocity.
                I think surprisingly mentally the Japanese weren't focused on the penalties.
                They were just very bad penalties. Nothing physical about them being bad.

Comment

2-0 for Brazil early, hope this won't be a long night for Korea..

Comment

^ I think it's going to be a super long night for S. Korea

Comment

Korea being picked apart. Very rough game for them so far. Their defense is doing nothing.

Comment

South Korea getting SPANKED right now. Was really rooting for them and Japan, alas, looks like they're both out today. Time to root for Morocco!

We should look into that Croat coach for Iran. If they don't make the final 4 again, I think he will be out. May not be a bad option for us if he will have us. As much as I don't like CQ's tactics, I know he's the best we can get. I'm not a CQ fan, but sometimes we gotta settle.

Still hoping on a Dalic or Renard though.

Comment

here comes Lalas with some sort of racist comment

Comment

Well Im not happy at all seeing Korea getting downed like this. But when I said Irans loss was the spectacle of the day but that people move on to other things tomorrow, here we have it. Korea is getting their asses handed to them in a much worse way than Iran vs England imo. Tomorrow this game will also be forgotten. This is football. Yesterday Senegal with all their stars got the treatment from England too.

Bear in mind iranian players were not in physical top shape, the team was divided until CQ came, their getting threatened by regime and spit on by crazy iranians.

I hope this game reminds us of perspectives going forward. It's not the end of the world for our fellow Koreans and it will not be for us either.

Comment

I feel bad for Korea. This can get humiliatingly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                                I feel bad for Korea. This can get humiliatingly bad.
                                Same here. But if we can move on, so can they. They have all the conditions for doing so on their side.

Comment

Working...
                                X