Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³

Comment

Was about to compliment Senegal and they conceded.

Comment

This England team is very good. Excellent at counters.

Comment

England up 2-0 at HT. I don’t see Senegal coming back. Although I am hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
            Some basic metrics that can be indexed into a single number decide progress

- Population size
            - GDP
            - Money invested into football
            - Global networks
            - Governance and administration skills
            - Talent
            - Interest in the sport

What does Iran actually have: Population size and talent, thats it. Compare it with Korea, Australia and Japan. The have complete access to every corner of the world, roughly the same population size as iran or more (in case of japan), they invest money, govern well and are talented. Exactly what works in Irans favour?

Of cooooooourse Japan, Australia and South Korea will fare better in competition. It would be unfair to them if they didn't. They do things right whereas we dont.

But of course many iranians will build up expectations that are inherently unrealistic, hype the sh-t out of our team and then get heartbroken. Truth is, we cant compete, and if we do that in itself is a miracle. But miracles dont build sustained success. We have population size, talent and interest in football. But so do many other countries.
            + Interest in the sport
            ​
            β€œIt is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twainο»Ώ

Comment

It takes one player sometimes. 4 players were on Bellingham. With a pass he opened the whole field up. We haven’t had that kind of field Vision since Azizi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                This England team is very good. Excellent at counters.
                They are deeeeeep at every position. If their defense doesn't let them down they have a legit chance at the trophy.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

This senegal team is a sitting duck

Comment

england wearing russia away kits from 2014

Comment

Comfortable win for England. Iran is the only team so far which has scored on England.

I am also now convinced that the England - USA game was total bogus. England was not giving its all. There is no way the US team really held this team to a draw.

Comment

^yup they saw iran beating wales, and just to make sure we dont come up with a surprise , settled with a draw with u.s

Comment

England vs France

It should be a cracker.

Comment

Too bad England didn't push to score more on senegal.
                            Taremi only player to have scored against England
                            ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              Comfortable win for England. Iran is the only team so far which has scored on England.

I am also now convinced that the England - USA game was total bogus. England was not giving its all. There was is no way the US team really held this team to a draw.
                              Totally correct. I knew they would play for a draw and leave USA to beat a depressed Iran squad, and that they barely did. I wish Azmoun had scored the 3rd goal for Iran but the two Iran put past England is good enough. In hindsight, Iran is the best squad England faced and the 6-2 outcome is not a true indicator of TM strength.

Comment

A Bullshit team like Senegal goes to next round and fuks up against England and a skilled IRAN Team goes home in first round after playing USA (cause of bad CQ management)
                                Last edited by leviathan; 12-04-2022, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X