• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election result

80 votes
    Taj 51
    25 Majedi
    4 Aziz Mohammadi

Taj is new IFF president for next two years.

Next votes for Deputies

Comment

what does this mean re CQ?

how long until taj formally takes over? can anyone stop him from hiring CQ or does he have full reign as president?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        what does this mean re CQ?

how long until taj formally takes over? can anyone stop him from hiring CQ or does he have full reign as president?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Election result

80 votes
          Taj 51
          25 Majedi
          4 Aziz Mohammadi

Taj is new IFF president for next two years.

Next votes for Deputies
          Wow, seems like Aziz Mohammadi was allowed to bring in his pesar khales to vote in the election!

Comment

Taj wins by absolute majority in a race with three candidates. That’s impressive!

Comment

st-mark
              i just heard kamranifar has quit.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                st-mark
                I interpreted his statement in that way, but it's not official.

Comment

I interpreted his statement in that way, but it's not official.
                  shamsaie just quit tm futsal ...lol.
                  what a crzy 12 hours

Comment

New BOD

Mohammad reza Saket
                    Shohre Musavi
                    Bahram Rezaeian
                    Ehsan Osouli
                    Mirshad Majedi
                    Mehdi Taj

Khodadad Afsharian
                    Tahmures Heidari
                    Ahmadreza Barati
                    Ghanbarzadeh ( Deputy )
                    Nabi ( Deputy)

Comment

New BOD

Mohammad reza Saket
                      Shohre Musavi
                      Bahram Rezaeian
                      Ehsan Osouli
                      Mirshad Majedi
                      Mehdi Taj

Khodadad Afsharian
                      Tahmures Heidari
                      Ahmadreza Barati
                      Ghanbarzadeh ( Deputy )
                      Nabi ( Deputy)
                      who are likely to approve a CQ hiring ..? which ones are likely dead set against such a hire..?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        st-mark
                        that was expected of the scandalous asshole..!! quit before getting fired..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          who are likely to approve a CQ hiring ..? which ones are likely dead set against such a hire..?
                          majedi stated today he will say no to any new foreign coach. anyway the big question is money, if Taj says i will make sure to bring the money (1million for CQ and 1million for skocic and his staff to quit) and then there is the money to wilmots, then the voting is the least problem

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            majedi stated today he will say no to any new foreign coach. anyway the big question is money, if Taj says i will make sure to bring the money (1million for CQ and 1million for skocic and his staff to quit) and then there is the money to wilmots, then the voting is the least problem
                            there is talk to pay wilmoc from THE MONEY AFC OWES PERSEPOLIS which is alot of money.

with taj getting money from inside of iran is no issue.
                            saket is onhis team too...taj is connected and he has a big boy like saket on his team.money is not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Previously, a couple members were missing, and one was in jail, but out of the 7 members that were present, the vote to keep Skocic in place was 6-1.
                              Now that there has been a new election, Taj has 4-5votes and will easily be able to sway one or two more votes in his favor.
                              If Taj is insistent, he can gain a majority vote to recruit a new coach, but as I have pointed out, hiring CQ would be outside the existing IFF budget.
                              Taj is accused of exceeding his budget unlawfully when he employed Wilmots and failing to give financial statements.
                              Taj won't be able to hire CQ without further funding. He won't receive it from the Ministry of Sport or the Parliament.

Even after becoming IFF president, his legal situation will not go away; rather, it will become more problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                fk that useless wanker majedi... sounds like a sore loser..!!

im guessing SM (on orders of higher-up IR mullahz who are likely worried and very concerned about saving face at WC vs sheytaaneh bozorg/koochik) will probably funnel the money somehow to Taj for the CQ hiring ... !!? after all the SM dude was the guy who set in motion this whole eskoocher firing and bringing back his old crony Taj fiasco..!!
                                im guessing they get some supposedly private company to loan them the 2 mil to be paid back when they get the withheld IFF money at FIFA..!!?

how do you think Taj would come up with the dosh..??

Comment

Working...
                                X