IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

the first meeting of TM technical committee was held today with the chairmanship of Morteza Mohasses and attended by Mirshad Majedi, the head of the football federation, and members discussed the plans and objectives.
    Members:
    Mohases
    Estili
    Mazloomi
    Ghasempour
    Ezatollahi
    Modir roosta
    Ezatollahi Sr (Saeed's father)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Ezatollahi Sr (Saeed's father)?
      yes nader is Saeed 's dad

Comment

yes nader is Saeed 's dad
        I don't know how he got this job.

Comment

Makes you think ... what's his qualifications? But at least Saeed can tell him some things from the players, hopefully.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Makes you think ... what's his qualifications? But at least Saeed can tell him some things from the players, hopefully.
            He is a former footballer from Malavan I think.
            He's rarely been in the scene though.

Ghasempour just goes on International TV to complain about TM. Mazloomi is also a dinosaur when it comes to this stuff.
            Modir Roosta - I have no idea
            Estili - all due respect I don't think he's a technical person.
            Mohasses was pretty up to date on this sort of thing. Not sure if he is anymore.

This was the kind of committee that demand someone like Vahid.

Comment

He has a son that completely destroy his career. I guess he has some know how about driving a car in a wall

Comment

Not only does he have no competition in his position, but now we know he has party (daddy joon) in technical committee. What’s stopping this guy from extending his Qatar loan and turning into a whale before November?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He has a son that completely destroy his career. I guess he has some know how about driving a car in a wall
                  Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Not only does he have no competition in his position, but now we know he has party (daddy joon) in technical committee. What’s stopping this guy from extending his Qatar loan and turning into a whale before November?
                  Why are you guys assuming the worst? Has saeid made some poor decisions in his career? Sure….but I can name you 100 more who have made way worse and didn’t have the khaye to go to Europe at a young age like he did. Not saying that should be the bar for us to set but he definitely is not a cancer or a liability like your posts are suggesting.

I don’t know much about Ezatolahi Sr so I won’t judge one way or the other but I know for a fact Ezi and the rest of his generation (azmoun, JB, etc.) have been molded by CQ with regards to approach to the game, importance of preparation, etc. and if that gets communicated up to his dad then that’s a good voice to have in a room full of morons.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Why are you guys assuming the worst?
                    Because after 7 years in Europe, we have not seen anything to make us assume the best. Baad az in hame saal, his claim to fame is a World Cup game and 5 games on loan in Championship. He cannot even manage to stay in shape. He was in a professional environment and in good shape in Denmark after so many years, khiyalemun rahat bud. At least we have one dorost hesabi mid. Then he moved to Qatar. What should we assume?

Comment

the first meeting of TM technical committee was held today with the chairmanship of Morteza Mohasses and attended by Mirshad Majedi, the head of the football federation, and members discussed the plans and objectives.

Members:

Mohases
                      Estili
                      Mazloomi
                      Ghasempour
                      Ezatollahi
                      Modir roosta
                      Saeed azari and dadkan should be there ! Not hamid estili that has no qualifications required for the job.

How did mirshad majedi get the IFF job is still a big question for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Why are you guys assuming the worst? Has saeid made some poor decisions in his career? Sure….but I can name you 100 more who have made way worse and didn’t have the khaye to go to Europe at a young age like he did. Not saying that should be the bar for us to set but he definitely is not a cancer or a liability like your posts are suggesting.

I don’t know much about Ezatolahi Sr so I won’t judge one way or the other but I know for a fact Ezi and the rest of his generation (azmoun, JB, etc.) have been molded by CQ with regards to approach to the game, importance of preparation, etc. and if that gets communicated up to his dad then that’s a good voice to have in a room full of morons.
                        I think Saeed missed the class when CQ was molding the importance of conditioning into players.

Comment

Members:
                          Mohases
                          Estili
                          Mazloomi
                          Ghasempour
                          Ezatollahi
                          Modir roosta
                          The only brain that is missing from this state of the art technical committee is MAAYELI KOHAN! Add him, then you have perfection!!! Watch out England!! :-)

This bunch is not even good for cutting the grass in a stadium, let alone the technical expert. What kind qualification these losers have?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Because after 7 years in Europe, we have not seen anything to make us assume the best. Baad az in hame saal, his claim to fame is a World Cup game and 5 games on loan in Championship. He cannot even manage to stay in shape. He was in a professional environment and in good shape in Denmark after so many years, khiyalemun rahat bud. At least we have one dorost hesabi mid. Then he moved to Qatar. What should we assume?
                            Sorry but you’re making absolutely no sense whatsoever….his decision making in his career he has made has absolutely no contradiction to his views on planning for TM which in the past he has been vocal on. So have his best buddies….all of them at one point in time (at the very least) have been vocal about the importance of preparation ahead of tournaments. The receipts are all there for you to see, if you want to ignore them bc he decided to go to QSL then idk what to tell you
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              The only brain that is missing from this state of the art technical committee is MAAYELI KOHAN! Add him, then you have perfection!!! Watch out England!! :-)

This bunch is not even good for cutting the grass in a stadium, let alone the technical expert. What kind qualification these losers have?
                              Generally how Iran as a Nation is run !

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Bichare Mayeli Kohan.
                                One of few honest people in our football.

Comment

Working...
                                X