IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Every party wants to finish this business, I doubt there is enough time to finish it by March2 because Parliament members and sub committees are busy with annual budget and that is priority
    They missed 4 months because IFF got an idea that based on new interpretation there is no need for approval of Parliament but a no bolection.
    If they can't finish by March 2, they will request an extension and they will get new deadline.
    This is good to read but St Mark , will we get to know about this extension sometimes this week? We don't want to wake up one day with some disturbing shocking news .

Comment

just thinking of being
      suspended from 2022 wc
      gives me stomach ache.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        just thinking of being
        suspended from 2022 wc
        gives me stomach ache.
        Agha ma az Alan Nagaran hasteem. Chih bad bakhtieh

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          This is good to read but St Mark , will we get to know about this extension sometimes this week? We don't want to wake up one day with some disturbing shocking news .

Today two members of parliament, M Farvardin (Sport Subcommittee) & Ghazizadeh Hashemi (Cultural subcommittee) are meeting with Majedi to discuss strategy and next steps.
          Both Reps are conservative and were critics of Azizi Khadem. Farvardin used to be a footballer and low rank couch and Ghazizadeh is lawyer and dealing with IFF's required amendment in Majlis.

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-21-2022, 05:34 AM.

Comment

https://static0.ilna.news/servev2/pw...,/ahruuhah.mp4

Comment

thanks st Mark. What's your take on this interview ?

Comment

Looking at the new people looks like they gave everyone from dahat a position. Even this guy is there lmao

https://youtu.be/0d908XG4p0A

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                  Looking at the new people looks like they gave everyone from dahat a position. Even this guy is there lmao

https://youtu.be/0d908XG4p0A
                  mohsen gahremani is not from dahat.
                  he is crooked ref wh used to get money
                  to fix big matches.he fixed so many matches for very small amounts couple thousands us dollors lol.
                  he only got caught because he didnt pay his assi refree
                  his share and that assis ref rat everyone out lol.
                  gahremani should b suspeded for life from all
                  soccer activities .

Comment

mohsen gahremani is not from dahat.
                    he is crooked ref wh used to get money
                    to fix big matches.he fixed so many matches for very small amounts couple thousands us dollors lol.
                    he only got caught because he didnt pay his assi refree
                    his share and that assis ref rat everyone out lol.
                    gahremani should b suspeded for life from all
                    soccer activities .
                    This is normal in Iran the more corrupt you’re the bigger position you get. I’ve already lowered my expectations now I only hope these power hungry people don’t get us banned before the world, we’re always our own worst enemy. When they started accusing Khadem of witchcraft it was obvious they were out to get him and they finally got him with leaked recordings.

Comment

This is normal in Iran the more corrupt you’re the bigger position you get. I’ve already lowered my expectations now I only hope these power hungry people don’t get us banned before the world, we’re always our own worst enemy. When they started accusing Khadem of witchcraft it was obvious they were out to get him and they finally got him with leaked recordings.
                      unfortunately witch craft has big roots
                      in our culture.

Comment

unfortunately witch craft has big roots
                        in our culture.
                        Not our culture, some people in the South of Iran practice, but south of Iran is influenced by African culture.

Comment

Well say goodbye to any respectable result at the World Cup, member of useless majless we are going to use World Cup prize money to pay Marc dalal Wilmots debt.

https://www.sarpoosh.com/sports-news...400120111.html
                          Last edited by 026121; 02-22-2022, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Not our culture, some people in the South of Iran practice, but south of Iran is influenced by African culture.
                            is there a difference between DOA NEVIS
                            And witch craft?

Comment

I loose my sleep when I read the word Ban. Come on guys

Comment

Khorshidi officially resigned from TM.

TM football manager today sent a letter of recommendation. He was asked to do so yesterday by BOD.

Resignation letter/

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-22-2022, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X