IFF/ News & Views

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    ^ dont worry.. more worried about tm camps, games and planning since SAK atleast had some plans..
    What plans Keshwardoost jaan? Getting together with head of IRIB Channel 3 and a couple of other people in a meeting and saying we need to have more meetings? Announcing all the projects about Kish sports center with no financial commitment or dates? Having the admin manager Khorshidi saying on video during the TM practice b4 UAE match that he is stressed out about WC and friendlies? Having agreements with Qatar federation with no clear dates and commitments on WC TM camps? You are giving too much credit to Azizi Khadem who clearly pissed off the BoD with arbitrary no-consultation key decisions and empty words like he transformed the IFF from a poor federation to a rich one when all the FIFA WC prize money is blocked and he had to beg the government for paying TM rewards.

Maajedi needs to at least give a “plan for plan” for WC preparation including major sections (e.g. WC camp, TM camps prior to WC, friendlies, finances, COVID-19 risk management, etc) and dates for now, put a team together and get things done.

I will hold judgement for now yet he has a very short “honeymoon” period and he needs to act. I will not fall into the trap of ‘low expectations because it’s IR’ either since I love TM.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      What plans Keshwardoost jaan? Getting together with head of IRIB Channel 3 and a couple of other people in a meeting and saying we need to have more meetings? Announcing all the projects about Kish sports center with no financial commitment or dates? Having the admin manager Khorshidi saying on video during the TM practice b4 UAE match that he is stressed out about WC and friendlies? Having agreements with Qatar federation with no clear dates and commitments on WC TM camps? You are giving too much credit to Azizi Khadem who clearly pissed off the BoD with arbitrary no-consultation key decisions and empty words like he transformed the IFF from a poor federation to a rich one when all the FIFA WC prize money is blocked and he had to beg the government for paying TM rewards.
      Maajedi needs to at least give a “plan for plan” for WC preparation including major sections (e.g. WC camp, TM camps prior to WC, friendlies, finances, COVID-19 risk management, etc) and dates for now, put a team together and get things done.
      I will hold judgement for now yet he has a very short “honeymoon” period and he needs to act. I will not fall into the trap of ‘low expectations because it’s IR’ either since I love TM.
      Go TM!
      Well, you might be right about that dear Futbaldoost. It is possible i give to much creds to SAK. Just have a bad feeling about this so its based on that and not on direct facts. This whole process has felt so fishy and just given me a nasty feeling.. atleast with SAK it felt like we were headed the right way but it can also be a mirage feeling. you made a good post and points Futbaldoost jan

Hope new group doesnt mess it up and get things going forward soon. Without knowing whats going on in the background, i can just say i hope the new group prove me wrong about my feeling that it all smells rotten fish..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Well, you might be right about that dear Futballdoost. It is possible i give to much creds to SAK. Just have a bad feeling about this so its based on that and not on direct facts. This whole process has felt so fishy and just given me a nasty feeling..
        The only positive tonight was that Kamranifar (IFF GC) spoke at length at the shabhaayeh-footbalee TV program and said the BoD will meet several times this week to finalize key decisions. He seems to be a decent guy. At least BoD is not leaving Maajedi alone for now. Lets see what happens in the next couple of weeks. These are turbulent times and time is of the essence.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          The only positive tonight was that Kamranifar (IFF GC) spoke at length at the shabhaayeh-footbalee TV program and said the BoD will meet several times this week to finalize key decisions. He seems to be a decent guy. At least BoD is not leaving Maajedi alone for now. Lets see what happens in the next couple of weeks. These are turbulent times and time is of the essence.
          Go TM!
          Ok, felt better reading that, your right lets just wait and hope for the best. Do you have a link to the program? Would be nice to se the show.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ok, felt better reading that, your right lets just wait and hope for the best. Do you have a link to the program? Would be nice to se the show.

Comment

Cleanups:

Azizi khadem during one year as a president employed over 70 personals mostly friends even a family (Ehsan Azizi Khadem)

Today cleanups started with 16 personals.

ابراهیم جهانیان مسئول دفتر رئیس فدراسیون، داوود امیدزاده مشاور اجرایی رئیس فدراسیون، محمود عبایی مشاور راهبردی رئیس فدراسیون، یاسر میر مسئول دفتر عزیزی خادم در آکادمی، علی عالی دستیار رئیس فدراسیون، حسین قهار کارمند روابط عمومی،حسین شریفی مدیر روابط عمومی فدراسیون فوتبال، عرفان منفرد کارشناس حوزه ریاست، محمودرضا رضایی مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی، احسان عزیزی خادم کارشناس حوزه ، سعید زارعیان عکاس فدراسیون، کیایی و سراج از کارمندان فدراسیون اخراج شده و دیگر سمتی نخواهند داشت.
              مصطفی یاسینی، الهه اکبری و افروز بت شکن 3 عضو دیگر فدراسیون نیز با نامه عدم نیاز مواجه شده و دیگر در فدراسیون فوتبال فعالیت نخواهند کرد.

Comment

in one of the morning shows on state tv today they said it is said mehdi and entire staff of omid had no contracts and mehdi even paid his foreign assistans from his own pocket. i think it is safe to say mehdi wont continue with team omid

Comment

Public relation meeting

Farshad meet with Mirshad to congratulate his new appointment.

This meeting was to silent Persepolis fans who started attacking him online because of being Esteghlal player.

Comment

Khorshidi will meet with Majedi tomorrow.
                    He is friend of Azizi Khadem and his appointment as TM manager was questionable. He has solid contract with IFF till end of WC and not easy to fire him

Comment

Shargh News has published FIFA controversial letter

From Sarah Solemale ( Governance Manager FIFA) To Kamran far

The strange story of a letter

shargh newspaper :: the strange story of a letter (sharghdaily.com)

«از: خانم ساره سولماله، مدیر ارشد بخش سازماندهی فدراسیون های ملی فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال
                      به: فدراسیون فوتبال ج. ا. ایران
                      موضوع: آخرین اطلاعات روزآمد – اسناد قانونی فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران
                      تاریخ: ۲ فوریه ۲۰۲۲ (۱۳ بهمن ۱۴۰۰)
                      دبیر کل عزیز
                      حمیرا عزیز
                      تشکر فراوان برای ارسال این اطلاعات و تبریک بابت دستاوردی که با همکاری مراجع ملی تان نائل شده*اید.
                      خواهشمند است پس از کسب اطلاعات بیشتر در مورد تصویب قانون پیشنهادی برای ورزش های آماتوری از سوی مجلس، ما را در جریان موضوع قرار دهید.
                      در صورت نیاز به هرگونه کمک در خدمت شما هستیم.
                      با احترام
                      سار سولماله»

Comment

Homeira Asadi IFF -International Dept

Sarah Solemale FIFA

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Public relation meeting

Farshad meet with Mirshad to congratulate his new appointment.

This meeting was to silent Persepolis fans who started attacking him online because of being Esteghlal player.
                          Farshaad aghaaye gool[emoji3590]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            I know this. But when comparing with IPL coaches I look at IPL performance.
                            https://youtu.be/4FHIo_-1XeU

I mean even non-IPL, the guy's team lost 4-1 to Mansour Ebrahimzadeh in the ACL which subsequently led to him being sacked from Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia.

But my point is X, Y, and Z domestic coaches all chickened out from the NT job who had been offered the job before, at least he had more gheyrat and khaye than they did and qualified us to the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Shargh News has published FIFA controversial letter
                              From Sarah Solemale ( Governance Manager FIFA) To Kamran far
                              The strange story of a letter
                              shargh newspaper :: the strange story of a letter (sharghdaily.com)

«از: خانم ساره سولماله، مدیر ارشد بخش سازماندهی فدراسیون های ملی فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال
                              به: فدراسیون فوتبال ج. ا. ایران
                              موضوع: آخرین اطلاعات روزآمد – اسناد قانونی فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران
                              تاریخ: ۲ فوریه ۲۰۲۲ (۱۳ بهمن ۱۴۰۰)
                              دبیر کل عزیز
                              حمیرا عزیز
                              تشکر فراوان برای ارسال این اطلاعات و تبریک بابت دستاوردی که با همکاری مراجع ملی تان نائل شده*اید.
                              خواهشمند است پس از کسب اطلاعات بیشتر در مورد تصویب قانون پیشنهادی برای ورزش های آماتوری از سوی مجلس، ما را در جریان موضوع قرار دهید.
                              در صورت نیاز به هرگونه کمک در خدمت شما هستیم.
                              با احترام
                              سار سولماله»

St. Mark, what is your take on the FIFA situation and the deadline? Are they trying to pass this in Majlis before the deadline? Is there any truth about potential ban from WC?
                              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Every party wants to finish this business, I doubt there is enough time to finish it by March2 because Parliament members and sub committees are busy with annual budget and that is priority
                                They missed 4 months because IFF got an idea that based on new interpretation there is no need for approval of Parliament but a no bolection.
                                If they can't finish by March 2, they will request an extension and they will get new deadline.

Comment

Working...
                                X