No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Roberts is more of a workhorse than a finisher. Not known for his goal scoring and plays more as a second striker. He is pacy and will potentially be in the Wales squad for the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Tyler Roberts is more of a workhorse than a finisher. Not known for his goal scoring and plays more as a second striker. He is pacy and will potentially be in the Wales squad for the World Cup.

I saw today that Hull City are looking to get Óscar Estupiñán from Vitória Guimarães. That Championship prestige allows them to make great signings like this. For context, the guy scored 15 goals (only 5 less than Taremi) in Primeira Liga.

Comment

Wowwwwww

Haji Wright, Estupinan and allahyar would be the strongest attacking force in the championship….hope it happens.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Hull City going after another striker. Not sure what this means for Allahyar since they also signed Haji Wright.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...-vying-7284785

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

They won't be signing him.

Comment

beast of a CF, quite young at 25 and starting to getting Colombian NT calls.

Would be a great physical 9 for Allahyar to play off similar to his combo with Shahab.

Also close to signing Seri, key player for champions fulham last season. Would be a huge coup for their midfield to go with ozan, traore.

In addition to the portuguese CB from promoted forest, Hull are really strengthening well. Remains to be seen if that idiot shota can get the best out of them but on paper they have quality to mount promotion push if they get seri, estupinan over the line.

Comment

Allahyar should play the first half for Fenerbache, sign the contract at half time and play for Hull in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                Allahyar should play the first half for Fenerbache, sign the contract at half time and play for Hull in the second half.

✅ Acun Ilıcalı: "We gave a 4.5 million euro testimonial to Fenerbahçe for Allahyar. Fenerbahçe has a 50% share in Allahyar's subsequent sale."
                This is how the logistics of the transfer will look.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

This is how the logistics of the transfer will look.
                  Curious what 50% share means. Does Fenerbache pay half of his salary and will continue to do so?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Curious what 50% share means. Does Fenerbache pay half of his salary and will continue to do so?

no, they get 50% of the fee from future sale

Comment

Comment

I can't get the resemblance out of my head

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

that moncler jacket is clean

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            that moncler jacket is clean
                            He probably purchased the jacket from a turkish market 😄

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Hadse man ine ke 2 maah pas az aghaaze fasl in morrabbi ekhraaj beshe.

Bebinim chi mishe.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Hadse man ine ke 2 maah pas az aghaaze fasl in morrabbi ekhraaj beshe.

Bebinim chi mishe.
                                Ta zamani ke poolshooei dar een bashgah edame dashte bashe, ishoon sare postesh khahad moond.

Comment

Working...
                                X