Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Congrats to them ishalah be paye ham digeh pir beshan .

But at 20 bro? seriously? In shashesh hanooz kaf nemikoneh, akhe chera to in sen zan gereft!
    Most football players come from small, conservative towns. They get married quickly and have kids early.
    They’re not stuck in an juvenile adulthood like most of us city folk are 😂

Comment

Gift ideas for your loved ones (or yourself!)

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh – Iran

Iran are preparing themselves for yet another trip to the World Cup finals later this year and they play a friendly next month. The Iranians made short work of their Asian qualifying group and they will be keen to test themselves when they take on Uruguay on Saturday, June 11 in Montevideo.

Sayyadmanesh, who is expected to move to City on a permanent basis this summer, has six caps to his name, with his one goal for Iran coming on his debut against Syria back in 2019. Iran have a strong squad, with Porto striker Mehdi Taremi and Bayer Leverkusen’s Sardar Azmoun competing alongside the City forward for a spot in the attacking line-up.

However, he’ll hope to do enough to catch the eye with the World Cup approaching quickly.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...action-7149665

Comment

All the national team players who played in the Championship 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿:
          @allahyar_sayyadmanesh – Hull City 2021–
          @kariiiiim10 – Nottingham Forest 2018–19
          @ashkandejagah – Nottingham Forest 2017–18
          @saeedezatolahi – Reading 2018–19
          @saman.ghoddos – Brentford 2020–21
          @rgucci16 – Charlton Athletic 2013–14, 2015–16
          @hossein_kaebi – Leicester City 2007–08
          @andoteymourian – Barnsley 2008–09

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Lol.

I think Alipour was also married at a young age. Not trying to stereotype here, shomalis (and in general people from shahrestan) quick to get married at a young age.
              Keeps them out of trouble lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz
                they should consider signing hosseinzadeh too.

KLP--Allahyar--Hosseinzadeh front 3 would guarantee promotion and net min. 75 million in future transfer fees

Comment

Hull are in advance stages of signing Ozan Tufan and near signing Adama Traore.

Comment

Interesting to see how Tufan gets on as he struggled in the Premier League with Watford last season, didn’t get much game time and when he played he didn’t look great. However he has 65 caps for Turkey by the age of 27 so talent is obviously there.

I just hope Hull don’t buy loads of random players. Yes their squad needs improving massively but it needs to be done carefully to help the team gel. As we know the Championship is a tough league and one that can be hard to adapt to.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Why do they keep reporting they are close. Why not just wait till official. This has my suspicions raised. For weeks now they are close to signing Allahyar...hmmm

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Why do they keep reporting they are close. Why not just wait till official. This has my suspicions raised. For weeks now they are close to signing Allahyar...hmmm

Don't they have to wait for trans window to open?
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            Don't they have to wait for trans window to open?
                            Do they? I thought resignings are ok to announce. Even saying agreement made. If not then why not wait till then? They seem to mention they are close every week.

Comment

^ I dont think it's a resigning technically. AS was on loan at Hull, and they want to trigger an option to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                ^ I dont think it's a resigning technically. AS was on loan at Hull, and they want to trigger an option to buy.
                                Right forgot it was a loan!

Comment

Working...
                                X