No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay IDGAF how it's done, but Allahyar has to start Against England.
    MOTM for sure

Comment

Which manager subs off a player that has been hassling all throughout a decent game and has just put in a brilliant cross into the box? 🤦*♂️
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Nice speedy run by AS, whips in a first time cross, but Lewis-Potter's header goes over.

I've only watched the 2nd half, but AS has looked very good.

And AS gets subbed off in the 77th min.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Another nice move by AS, gets fouled on the edge of the box, draws a yellow card for opposing player.

I know Forest isn't playing their best team today, but Hull City has looked pretty good so far in this 2nd half. (Sorry, Nokhodi jan).
          How dare you ?

But seriously ,it was the same horrible tactics. Our boys beautiful pressing is what allows anything to happen.

Comment

At this point his work off the ball is reason enough to put him in TM xi. And thats even before getting to the speed in transition, physicality, and directness he provides when we do have the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              At this point his work off the ball is reason enough to put him in TM xi. And thats even before getting to the speed in transition, physicality, and directness he provides when we do have the ball.
              He is certainly budding but hasn't been tested against tough defenders at higher level. I would be nervous if he was in the XI. Unless he absolutely owns the championship defenders when next season starts.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Would love him to score a winner against England - some of their fans are in the CQ-hater tier namak nashnasi level

https://twitter.com/ShackHullreal/st...09327568388097
                Most of their fans have him listed as their MOTM: https://www.not606.com/threads/forest-h-motm.400498/

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

The future is surely bright up front for our national team.

I hope one day our back-line becomes just as strong. We've got good wing backs/side defenders. It's our central defense that's just lacking a bit.

Anyway, best wishes for Allahyar! Keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Come on bro don't be ridiculous, If Alahyar is in TM XI then who is getting benched so we can keep Soroush Rafaei in the starting line up?!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Any highlight videos especially of his scenes?
                            Last edited by jack7000; 05-08-2022, 03:45 AM.
                            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X