Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our future star (provided he works hard) is starting
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Link to the game?

Comment

Can’t find a stream on usual places.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          Link to the game?
          http://sportsallday.net/z5-hull-city.../?sport=soccer
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Couple of smart Jahanbakhshesque tackles to win the ball. Nice through balls. Had a decent chance, but a heavy touch lead to him losing the ball inside the box.

Comment

Allayar must easily be the fastest player in Team Meli. Only if a top manager train him to put that to potent and more effective use, he will be extra brilliant.

Our starlet is a bit of a kamikaze!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Would love him to score a winner against England - some of their fans are in the CQ-hater tier namak nashnasi level

https://twitter.com/ShackHullreal/st...09327568388097

Comment

Build up play is so slow

Comment

36% passing accuracy…

Comment

Solid first half. Good pressing, good tackles, and ball hawked well.
                      His biggest issue was his heavy touch. Once lost the ball on n the box when running , and another instance near the end of the half couldn't control the pass in the box.

Personally I'd play him where Longman is playing, as skills are better suited for a wider player, rather than a lone striker.

Comment

Nice play by AS to out-muscle an opponent near the halfway line, nice run in by speed, but last pass is too strong.

Comment

Absolutely manhandled the defender, created a nice counter, but again way too aggressive with his pass and overshot KLP in a good spot.

Comment

Darn, AS a whisker away from getting his foot on the end of a cross in the six yard box. So close.

Comment

Another nice move by AS, gets fouled on the edge of the box, draws a yellow card for opposing player.

I know Forest isn't playing their best team today, but Hull City has looked pretty good so far in this 2nd half. (Sorry, Nokhodi jan).

Comment

Good press by AS and almost steals it from the GK.

Still running and fighting like a bull in the 73rd min.

Comment

Working...
                                X