Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Predict a tough game today for Hull. Reading know that if they win that they have guaranteed their safety.
    I believe they already guaranteed safety with their last win (in which Allahyar scored).

Comment

Comment

Starting

Comment

I would try to watch this but watching Hull City is not a pleasant football experience.

Comment

koja mishe in baazi raa tamashaa kard?
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              koja mishe in baazi raa tamashaa kard?
              http://sportsnest.co/z15-hull-city-v.../?sport=soccer
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hull up 1-0.

Horrendous football as usual.

I’m not exaggerating when I say Sayyadmanesh has gotten maybe one decent pass all game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Hull up 1-0.

I’m not exaggerating when I say Sayyadmanesh has gotten maybe one decent pass all game.
                  The entire time I was watching, I was thinking, "Nokhodi jan was right.."

Comment

Hull up 1-0.

Shekanjeye chini az in football behtare.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Allahyar wins a freekick which leads to the goal.

Hull up 2-0.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Please move to a team that will allow you to run with the ball at your feet, Allahyar!
                        In football nist.

Comment

Comment

really nice diagonal by allahyar almost results in goal...havent seen that side of his game much before.

Comment

Please move to a team that will allow you to run with the ball at your feet, Allahyar!
                              In football nist.
                              I know - very choppy football but this is one of the toughest leagues to succeed in and his gameplay and physicality as a result will be on another level. Not an easy to league to succeed in at all. This is a good move.

Comment

I mean I think wed all rather he be in a big developmental club (Anderlecht was a great option) or in bundesliga or Serie A, but this is how it went down and he is going about making the best of it.

He has already showed even with current group of crap players, a total moron for a coach, that he can show himself in this league despite still being in adaptation phase himself.

Currently his leading the line is coinciding with their best run of form since shota came in.

Comment

Working...
                                X