Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The big (and huge) difference is that they are very ready physically and in terms of conditioning. That is where they would kill any of our teams.
    I'm shocked how big these Championship defenders are. Allahyar is a big guy and these defenders make him look so small.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Decent midfield player. Never really hit the heights he was supposed to at monaco but imagine hed look great at championship level.

Few more signings like that and good hopes for Allahyar to be given some decent service next season

Comment

They're also trying to get Ryan Babel and Miha Zajc.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            They're also trying to get Ryan Babel and Miha Zajc.
            Babel is still around!
            The hype around this guy was insane.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
              I wonder if IPL teams can take EFL teams. I mean, there is no structure.
              QPR beat team Melli 3-0 before the 2006 World Cup
              It wasn’t our strongest team Melli but just to put it in perspective

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                QPR beat team Melli 3-0 before the 2006 World Cup
                It wasn’t our strongest team Melli but just to put it in perspective
                Non-stop running and pressing, not surprised. Physicality accounts for a lot of today's game. Just have to be in great shape, that's why a guy like Saeid Ezatolahi - who is off the charts good as far as technical, smarts and passing abilities goes, would never even be considered for a top club. He lacks the fitness.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Non-stop running and pressing, not surprised. Physicality accounts for a lot of today's game. Just have to be in great shape, that's why a guy like Saeid Ezatolahi - who is off the charts good as far as technical, smarts and passing abilities goes, would never even be considered for a top club. He lacks the fitness.
                  Yeah which is what makes him so heyf because those skills you mentioned are way harder to come across than just getting in shape. If he wasn’t so injury prone the opportunity he had at reading would have been perfect. He looked so good in the games he played in and he was physically dominating even in the championship….if he had a good level of fitness he would be able to play for a top club no doubt.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Yeah which is what makes him so heyf because those skills you mentioned are way harder to come across than just getting in shape. If he wasn’t so injury prone the opportunity he had at reading would have been perfect. He looked so good in the games he played in and he was physically dominating even in the championship….if he had a good level of fitness he would be able to play for a top club no doubt.
                    Saied is so talented, it's insane. He can easily get himself into top clubs and national teams with his skillset if he was in shape. He's 25 but it seems like he's been around forever and is on the downward trajectory of his career - when his prime is not for another 3-4 years.

And you're right, skillset is so much harder to come by. You can get in great shape in 3 months if you have a disciplined diet and workout regiment. But English players succeed because they run you off the field.

Comment

Very disappointed AS didn't score today but I don't blame him. His teammates are not up there to help him score.

Comment

Comment

Allahyar: Worked tirelessly in the first period, chased everything though as the second half wore on his influence lessened as City fell behind. 6/10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hul...rs-6965552.amp

Comment

One thing that championship will be very good for, even with an idiot as a coach and total morons behind him, is improving his hold up play.

There will be times in matches where he cannot really affect the game with usual pace + power + hard running approach, specially when his teammates are getting played around very easily (bit like today)

In these situations he will be forced to really improve his ability to relieve pressure on his team in the rare instances they do get the ball, win smart fouls, further improve his touch under pressure of gardan koloft defenders. He needs to be able to influence/stay involved in a wider variety of ways.

This is currently something he is not really good at which is why in zorya they often preferred him to play off of a 9 like Shahab.

Comment

damn... this team is really tedious and difficult to watch play...!!
                              took me 10minutes dickering to finally get a link working on my iphone but i fell asleep trying to watch that horror show 10-15 in ... i see i didnt miss much and saved myself significant aggravations..!!

Comment

Predict a tough game today for Hull. Reading know that if they win that they have guaranteed their safety.

Comment

Working...
                                X