Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Big respect to anyone who watches all Hull City games. It's some of the worst football on earth. Heyfe oon zamin o varzeshgahe ghashang.
    Allahyar isn't going to learn modern football under this coach, but at least playing in the championship he will be facing intense quick opponents which will be crucial for is at the world cup.

Between Him, JB and Saman we in theory should have a decent number of players ready to face England at the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Allahyar isn't going to learn modern football under this coach, but at least playing in the championship he will be facing intense quick opponents which will be crucial for is at the world cup.

Between Him, JB and Saman we in theory should have a decent number of players ready to face England at the WC.
      Yes, runners with good physical capability (knock on wood).
      The one who I hope and believe will be the most challenging to England is our boy Taremi.

Comment

Goal Malone. MILLWALL up 1-0. 51st min.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

What a soorakh defense.
          Down 2-0 now.

Comment

zarrrrt, defense collapsed

Comment

I wonder if IPL teams can take EFL teams. I mean, there is no structure.

Comment

Hull has some seriously soorakh defense. Concede the first by blasting a clearance into the attacker. Concede the second from a simply goal kick header flick..

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  The big (and huge) difference is that they are very ready physically and in terms of conditioning. That is where they would kill any of our teams.

Comment

Hull's #4 is not very good.

Comment

Allahyar subbed off.
                      Played as well as he could. Barely given any service. Frustrating to watch.

Comment

He had put himself in some dangerous positions in transition but his teammates were too khoreh and wasted those chances. Otherwise Hull was mostly playing bekesh ziresh style which was atrocious to watch

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          When was the last time you watched an IPL game? They can’t even handle mid to low level Arab teams.

Comment

I don't have a feed for the game but Fotmob has him rated as the lowest rated player on either team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                              I don't have a feed for the game but Fotmob has him rated as the lowest rated player on either team.
                              That's garbage.
                              It's probably low because the few chances he gets a touch to the ball it's with 2-3 defenders on him on a long ball in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                When was the last time you watched an IPL game? They can’t even handle mid to low level Arab teams.
                                True but HULL city is awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X