Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
    I was told to drop it which I did. But now you are asking again. So I'll give a brief answer and then I'll drop it again.

I was under the impression that you and inarsenewetrust were not fans of Skocic and thought his more balanced/offensive approach will get us killed in WC. Then I noticed you and inarsenewetrust both appreciating a front line of Taremi, Sardar and Allahyar for this WC. I thought perhaps you have come around to playing a more balanced way of football instead of the way we played against Spain up to the point we got score on, in which Taremi, Ansarifard and Sardar spent most of their time defending deep in our own half. Apparently, I was completely wrong. Cool. No problem. My apologies. Will never happen again. Yes, I was mixing up realities... In my reality, we parked the bus against Spain until they scored. Once we opened up, we realized that this Spain is not the Spain we thought they were. Morocco always believed in themselves and gave Spain a real genuine game. But that is my mixed up reality. Never mind. Hope this satisfies you and you can go back to enjoying your weekend.
    But they didn't play as "left and right wing-backs" though? Can you show me a clip where they did that.

Sure, they defended from the front, but then all three (especially Taremi and Allahyar) do that for their club teams... I don't understand why pressing and hustling in attack is being seen as playing "as wingbacks". It's just really, really strange...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      But they didn't play as "left and right wing-backs" though? Can you show me a clip where they did that.

Sure, they defended from the front, but then all three (especially Taremi and Allahyar) do that for their club teams... I don't understand why pressing and hustling in attack is being seen as playing "as wingbacks". It's just really, really strange...
      Dude, I think you are hitting yourself to the left alley Ali. (Khodeto dari mizanie be kocheh ye Ali chap) I said under CQ, playing a strong team like England, they would be reduced to nothing but a right and left wingbacks and defensive mid, similar to how Ansarifard, Taremi and Azmoun were asked to play against Spain under CQ until we got scored on.

I never said that hustling in attack is like playing as wingbacks. As a matter of fact, that is why I made my initial comment. Because the way Taremi, Allahyar and Azmoun are playing in their club is very offensive and I thought by you liking those three players playing together, you are condoning a more neutral or offensive stance in our 2022 campaign which is different that CQ's traditional approach.

I am not gonna respond again, even if you find it strange again...

Comment

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

4 games left. Let’s hope he scores at least 2 more goals.

Next season is vital. 20+ goals and he’s off to Premier league.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I wish we had 11 players in all positions like Allahyar. We would be thinking of getting to the semi-finals if not final of the WC 2026!
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

20+ goals in the champ at that age and European heavyweights come knocking. Fabio Carvalho is a year younger and managed 8 in 31 for a free-scoring Fulham side for Liverpool to move quick.

Comment

Away game against Millwall tomorrow at 16:00 CET! 💪🏻🚀

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Away game against Millwall tomorrow at 16:00 CET! 💪🏻🚀
                    Millwall... 😬

Comment

Starting! Kick off in just under an hour - let’s go allahyar!!!

https://twitter.com/hullcity/status/...L86h1gcn7MFPfA
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Interesting comment from his fellow player, stating that Allayar’s efforts is relentless, his consistent energy an input is infectious and carries the team behind him! He doesn’t know what he eats or drinks!?

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/182027...صیادمنش
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Agreed. Hull should know they won’t be able to hang on to him but together with Fenerbache they will beef up his price for a EPL or other big league transfer.

With England in our group, Iranian players are in focus and have the best chance for a season transfer next season!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

The first streaming link is currently working here:

http://livetv441.me/enx/eventinfo/46...all_hull_city/

Comment

HD link (there might be pop-up adds, I use Adblock so dont know): https://poscitech.com/millwall-vs-hu.../?sport=soccer

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                The first streaming link is currently working here:

http://livetv441.me/enx/eventinfo/46...all_hull_city/
                                hanks, but that requires an account creation!

Comment

Working...
                                X