Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Are we seeing Dr. Stangemoosh and inarsenwetrust asking for an actual offensive line in WC? Skocic is winning supporters one at a time!!!

Comment

If Barzegar carries on his development and breaks through into a better European league then him and Allahyar can be our future front two - I know there is a long way to go and a lot can happen and change.

Comment

I hope these same fans don’t pile on him when he inevitably has a poor game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I hope these same fans don’t pile on him when he inevitably has a poor game.
            You know they will. Part of his development is developing a thick skin.

Comment

Cardiff away fans are idiots.

Comment

Link died.

Crossing fingers his top performance continues.

Comment

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him subbed off sooner rather than later. He is all over the pitch - I’m knackered just watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    any links guys?
                    https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/even...-stream/825608

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Are we seeing Dr. Stangemoosh and inarsenwetrust asking for an actual offensive line in WC? Skocic is winning supporters one at a time!!!
                      Strange logic....

Comment

Allahyar subbed off. Something happened to him off the ball before the sub but no replays on the coverage I am watching.

Cardiff were like this when I saw them at The Hawthorns earlier in the season.

Comment

Standing ovation for him as he comes off! Hoping this means he will be in the lineup more often now

Comment

"SideManish" gets standing ovation.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

holy shit. Piece of brexit shit just assaulted him off the ball. Allahyar was just making a run and CB smashes his forearm into Allahyar's face. Could have easily broken his nose.

He was getting subbed out anyways and goes off to standing ovation.

Comment

Great game by him. Definitely making case for more regular starts, think he will keep getting them now.

Hull have 4 matches left. In the summer they can strengthen the team and maybe outside chance of getting a new coach.

Regardless, Allahyar has been through his championship adaptation phase (never really easy, specially for a player as young as him) successfully.

With strong preseason he can hit ground running in 3 months before WC.

Comment

Working...
                                X