No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar has pace. Never realized how fast this kid is.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Allahyar first sub off.

He really didn't deserve that and was Hull's best forward player.

I'm really disappointed, closing the stream and done with this game. Hope Hull gets destroyed and f*ck Shooti
      Agreed.

Comment

Hull doesn’t play football. It’s very hard for him to shine in a team like this. They might as well have fielded 11 horses.

Comment

seyed subbed out 74'

man this fugly asss game was hard to watch lol

he did as well as he coulda .... pretty much pressing from top .... playing mostly defensive CM...

Comment

IN this constant pursuit of realism - look we don't have many talents outside Taremi and Azmoun. We have a fraction of Japan's midfield and forward players.

Allahyar is the one big hope, if this absolute Shooti wrecks him then it will be very frustrating indeed. He was the best performing (both using my own eyes, and on the stats) midfield or forward player for Hull and was still racing around with no drop of pace, something which any coach wants to have for 90 minutes... Subbing him first is an insult.

We don't have luxury of waiting to see if he has the same result as our other players in the Championship or not.... A not very intelligent georgian coach isn't going to get the best out of him, let's be realistic.... Guy needs to move to a top 6 team in Netherlands/Portugal or mid-tier Spanish/Italian/German team

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Allahyar has pace. Never realized how fast this kid is.

He has an amazing combination of pace and strength. Has the chops of a modern footballer.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    seyed subbed out 74'

man this fugly asss game was hard to watch lol [emoji14]

he did as well as he coulda .... pretty much pressing from top .... playing mostly defensive CM...
                    Perhaps we have one of our midfield answers? Maybe a new role in TM?

He reminded me of Dejagah and the good old Fulham days! Total beast mode.

Comment

I think he is better pressing up high, doing the same kind of defending from high up that Azmoun and Taremi did in the last world cup (which some folk don't like to see but was the only realistic option we had) - he was amazing at that today.

He needs to be close to goal so that if he does get that cheeky interception or forcing a mistake he has a chance of converting it to a goal, like Taremi against Juventus.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I think he is better pressing up high, doing the same kind of defending from high up that Azmoun and Taremi did in the last world cup (which some folk don't like to see but was the only realistic option we had) - he was amazing at that today.

He needs to be close to goal so that if he does get that cheeky interception or forcing a mistake he has a chance of converting it to a goal, like Taremi against Juventus.
                        Make sense. The way he won battles and tracked players down I can see him playing behind Azmoun and Taremi setting up a fast break or putting the ball through to either. He has more physicality to his game and unlike Ezatollahi doesn't make dumb challenges and fouls. Very cheeky in his physical play. I was impressed today.

Comment

He handled his first start real well and made a good case for himself against a strong opponent. Got 74 minutes in the tank and was subbed only after they went ahead and wanted to defend the goal for the last 15 minutes. I have no issue with that. Best part of this game for me was Connolly not getting any goals and getting a stupid yellow...

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              nice thread. thanks for sharing. only positive comments about his performance today

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He reminded me of Dejagah and the good old Fulham days! Total beast mode.
                                hum... perhaps..!!?
                                his general class as a footballer and especially his technical on the ball abilities, vision and clever and industrious shroudity with the ball at his feet are still Far from Dejagha's levels (work in progress, perhaps?) .... however for now he shows similar tenacity, physical prowess and mad acceleration and pace as Ashkan..!
                                Certainly more serious efforts must be made by the TM coaching staff in order to integrate this kid slowly into the starting 11 heading into the WC..!! (especially considering the team we are facing our in wc group )..!
                                we know its a way too tall of an order for him to take minutes away from Sardar headlining our attack .... Mehdi got the attacking down the LW locked so that only leaves either adapting him to RW attacking role which he is much easier transition and befitting of his footballing strengths...i'd certainly prefer him to ARJ in attacking right winger role but its gonna be hard for him to unseat our supposed captain as a regular starter..!?
                                or next best possibility would be for him to take over Gholi's spot in RCM perhaps..? especially considering the huge drop off in Gholi's game quality of late and the fact that like Omid he is just way too lightweight and weak in possession to be facing the likes of England/EUplayoff team or even the USA in a dogfight ... where getting stuck-in and battling hard becomes a more necessary quality than trying to get cute with the ball and fancy footing..!!
                                to me he still lacks the necessary vision, quick decision-making and good passing touch to efficiently play a more Central MF role ...!
                                another befitting role for him would be to groom him more in to becoming a khardoe MF destroyer sort like Ando/Amiri ..!!?
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 04-09-2022, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X