No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar has a lot of fantastic raw attributes but he is a looooooooooooooooong way from being a finished article.

It all depends on good coaching and being in the right teams (i.e. good agents) whether he makes it, properly. I think he has the right attitude but sometimes luck is needed. At the moment, personally, I think things aren't really going in the right direction. I don't trust his agent's decisions

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Allahyar has a lot of fantastic raw attributes but he is a looooooooooooooooong way from being a finished article.

It all depends on good coaching and being in the right teams (i.e. good agents) whether he makes it, properly. I think he has the right attitude but sometimes luck is needed. At the moment, personally, I think things aren't really going in the right direction. I don't trust his agent's decisions
      His biggest strength is also his one of his weaknesses: His intensity.

The guy is a wrecking ball. Fast, strong, etc... it's just that sometimes he needs to dial that down a bit. The header today being an example. He tried to hammer that thing, when if he focused a bit more on placement, it would have been in the back of the net. This is also reflected with some unnecessary fouls he tends to commit by being too aggressive when not needed.

Fortunately this is something that can be coached. We definitely do have potential generational talent (by Iranian standard), let's hope he continues to improve.

Comment

You guys are absolutely right.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh would benefit from a great coach and mentor to develop. I doubt that this team will provide that.

It's still not bad though, because he's gaining experience in a league now that will make him helpful in TM in the WC,
        considering that all our opponents will have a somewhat similar playing style as the league he's playing in now (England, Wales(most likely), USA).

Comment

What are these trash minutes the coach is giving him? Should have given him more minutes off the bench at least for playing good last game.

Comment

Noghte za'f in team ine ke hich falsafeye baazi dideh nemishe.

Ma'loom nist ba che taktiki baazi mikonand.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Not if Shota keeps him on the bench. Lol Allahyar needs to play if he thinks he can take a striker role with TM.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They will pass on to the England team every little thing they know about him. lol
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    They will pass on to the England team every little thing they know about him. lol
                    And vice versa for TM!!!

Comment

And vice versa for TM!!!
                      Oh, didn't realise there are Hull city players in the England squad.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

They play away at Middlesbrough next weekend. I think he will start with Eaves being suspended.
                          It is a tough game though , they are in form and looking to cement their place in the play offs and still have a shot to get automatic promotion.

Comment

He certainly has the support of the fans by a landslide

Comment

Comment

Shota is asked about giving Allahyar his first start this weekend (at 1:00 minute mark of the audio). Gives a very long, word salad answer, that doesn't really answer the question lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0bzx152

Comment

Working...
                                X