Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** ** ******* Shota Arveladze!

Comment

As many here said before, when you play for mafia teams (fenerbahce), don’t expect to be anything besides a money laundering tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        As many here said before, when you play for mafia teams (fenerbahce), don’t expect to be anything besides a money laundering tool.
        What could he do though? Fenerbahce left him with no choice...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          What could he do though? Fenerbahce left him with no choice...
          He shouldn’t have signed with Fenerbahce for 5 years!

Comment

Why did he even agree to go to Hull? With option? 🤮

Comment

Yikes.... I had no idea it was 5 years... he's screwed
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

well 5 years or so is pretty much the norm contract terms offered by supposed big clubs in order to attain services of promising teens/youngsters ..! they know it may take 1-3 years for them to prove themselves and blow up and supposedly then they can sell em off for a decent profit..!

but i agree to the jest of your frustration... and that to be signing with Turkish club and especially one well known for such con jobs..!!

Comment

He needs to get up to speed. And he needs to get acclimated. But I'm confident he'll have a good run before the end of the season.

Comment

well, his last outing was pretty piss poor, so i guess he can't be complaining too much for being benched today..!!
                    there is still hope for him to turn his fortunes around before season's end and establish himself better in this very challenging league/team..!
                    their coach seems bit clueless so far, but games come every 3-4 days fast and furious in this league so, he is sure to get more chances to establish himself ..!

i suppose he coulda lucked out with a better transfer elswhere?? but i still prefer part-timer in Championship strugglers over starter in the tokhmy league he was playing before..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      He needs to get up to speed. And he needs to get acclimated. But I'm confident he'll have a good run before the end of the season.
                      I honestly don’t think the club management and coach are capable to get the team playing half decent football.

Comment

Their next game is away at Coventry on Wednesday night and then they play Luton next Saturday.

Comment

On the bench. Game starts in 40 minutes

Comment

On the bench.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

BORING!

I swear man, if Shota doesn’t give him game time off the bench today…!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                BORING!
                                I swear man, if Shota doesn’t give him game time off the bench today…!
                                From what I can see, Hull fans have a similar thought to you (me too).

Comment

Working...
                                X