Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They’re very uncoordinated.
    They also have very little tactical play. Relying a lot on physical hustle which only goes so far.
    This is not football.
    Looks like football to me

Comment

Looked physically good but touch and confidence not quite there. The full debut will yield goal contributions, rest assured, this wonderkid can't be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Looks like football to me
        WBA played football. Hull was just whacking the ball into the air.

Comment

Badtarin chize in team ine ke khallaqiyat aslan nadare.

Agar mohaajem baashi kheili kaar raa sakht mikone.

Bebinim haminjoori edaame midan ya rah miyoftan.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

jotta dude looks to be outa his depth....
            his team's organization and tactical stance seemed indiscernible..!

uninspiring performance from Manesh too... seemed lost in scheme of play ... always outa position... and the few times he got the ball at his feet wasted it with bs passes and a indecision..!

Comment

Comment

Turkish media reporting that Hull will look to make the move permanent at the end of the season

https://mobile.twitter.com/sporarena...41355234988032

Translation of the tweet - ‘ The British press wrote that although Allahyar did not start his career at Hull City very well, the Championship team saw the Iranian footballer's future as bright and that he would get his testimonial from Fenerbahçe at the end of the season.’

Comment

Comment

Fans apparently like him. Mostly cause he's physical and "gets stuck in".

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Turkish media reporting that Hull will look to make the move permanent at the end of the season

https://mobile.twitter.com/sporarena...41355234988032

Translation of the tweet - ‘ The British press wrote that although Allahyar did not start his career at Hull City very well, the Championship team saw the Iranian footballer's future as bright and that he would get his testimonial from Fenerbahçe at the end of the season.’
                      I'm worried this club has no direction. Hopefully whatever he does is not a longterm commitment. Shota is visionless so far!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Starts on the bench

Comment

Hope he comes on against the Blues. My dads old Fish & Chip shop is just down the road from the stadium.

Comment

Doubt we see him getting any meaningful minutes. Only seeing Forss warming up for Hull.

Also, I really don't understand why they signed this manager makes Ali Sari look like Klopp.

Comment

Okay just seen Allahyar warming up around 70 minute mark

Comment

I really expected this to go better. Turkish reality tv producer owner, coach from Uzbek league…

Comment

Working...
                                X