Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar not in the squad.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Allahyar not in the squad.
      Good….I don’t want him to be rushed back. Hamstring injuries are very sensitive and very easy to re-aggravate, especially when rushed back (they are notorious for that actually). Even if it was something mild which is what it seems, a 2-3 week recovery is usually needed for that kind of stuff. Hopefully he is good to go for the peterborough match
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

With what Gol Bezan said on the weekend I am guessing he will be in the squad for the West Brom game next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          With what Gol Bezan said on the weekend I am guessing he will be in the squad for the West Brom game next weekend.
          Most likely.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Our XI injury prone/current injuried :
            Allahyar, Azmoun- Delfi, mohebi - Ezza, AK - moharami, Pag, Hosseini, Naderi- Beiro

Comment

Poya Asbaghi's team up 1-0 vs. Hull.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Cheeks getting clapped by the worst team in the league.

Comment

Great to see.

Comment

How much longer can this georgian guy survive? They are loosing games terribly not even posing a threat in any game he has managed.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hull fans are saying he changed the formation completely and is playing players out of position. Did well in his first game , good point at QPR and limited Fulham to a point.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Best three strikers are out for Hull.. Lucky Tyler Smith lmao

I swear we never get this luck with our Iranian legionnaires buried as 4th string strikers

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Hull fans are saying he changed the formation completely and is playing players out of position. Did well in his first game , good point at QPR and limited Fulham to a point.
                            Shota is out of his league here. He barely knows his team and with all the injuries he is doomed to struggle. They do have a relegation cushion though...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Fans are pretty fed up with Shota. Wouldn’t be surprised if they start calling for his head if their loosing streak continues

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X